Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, please excuse my baby talk, and whatever it was that sounded like I was purring. :lol:

And if you want a laugh, listen to my 85 year old Dad, and 82 year old Mom in the background. They are on their way out to church. My Mom asks my Dad does he need to use the bathroom before they leave. My Dad says yeah, but someone is in their bathroom. My Mom says something, not sure what, and my Dad says, "Well I'll just go outside!" :lol: :lol: My Mom says, "Oh My God." :lol: He is only joking of course, but that gives you a lil piece of their humor, and what I go through daily. :lol:

Anyway, my baby doing her wittle spinz awounds.

YouTube - Wee

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Lexie! I wuv you wittle spins! She's such a cutie! I love how she has a little soft mat to spin on too. ;) Your Mom and Dad, hehe! Gotta love them! So funny! :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww Lexie you'll make yourself all dizzy!!! We spin too over here for anything that maybe really good the girls spin!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw Lexie! I wuv you wittle spins! She's such a cutie! I love how she has a little soft mat to spin on too. ;) Your Mom and Dad, hehe! Gotta love them! So funny! :lol:
Tank you Ms. Pauwa! I had neber shown you guyz my twicks. My Mama putz dat matz down so I don't get my wittle hiney cold on da tile. :D She tinks we iz babies. :love5:

I laugh at my parents everyday! The things they come up with. My Dad, a riot! :lol:

Awww Lexie you'll make yourself all dizzy!!! We spin too over here for anything that maybe really good the girls spin!!
I didz make myselfz dizzy Ms. Sawah! Dats why Mama stopz da bideo. She stood there kinda wobbling back and forth with this dazed look on her face. I said, Okay, enough spinning goober head! :lol:

Spinning is berry funz Daisy and Wotus!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Yexie u hab funnii bideo!!! my mommy twies to hab me do funnii stuffs on bideo but i turns into a betchatable and no likey da camwea n fathce!!

frum Butter

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ahhaha how funny!! Daisy does extra special spins on her back legs but only for my mum!! No loyalty lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yexie u hab funnii bideo!!! my mommy twies to hab me do funnii stuffs on bideo but i turns into a betchatable and no likey da camwea n fathce!!

frum Butter
Ahhaha how funny!! Daisy does extra special spins on her back legs but only for my mum!! No loyalty lol
Lol!!! That is sooo cute. Love the spinnies!! Fern does a silly dance I'll have to record some time. It's funny.

Lori
Butter, you needz to wet Mama takez bideo of youz. It's kinda funz! :)

Daisy, we need to see your spinz too.

Thanks Lori! We haven't seen your whole crew in forever. We need some random snap shots, and some vids! The vids you took when Fern first came home were so sweet! Remember the one where she was playing in one of your carriers? Too funny! And the one where they are playing on that big green bed? Ha-ha!!! You were on a role for awhile. I loved it!

They are all so funny! The little things they do just crack you up! Normally by the time I get my camera out, mine are done with the cutsie stuff. :lol:

PS~ Does anyone know how to upload the vids without PB or You tube distorting them? I don't know if there is a setting on my camera, or what, but when I upload them, it resizes them larger, and distorts the quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts