Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"dexterrrrrrrrr!!!!" - says my dad -_-

"its okay dexter, atleast u didnt pee on the white rug" really?! *surprised*

u sure?....mommy's daddy never understands...we chis arent perfect...we no robot :(

lol, i dont mind him peeing here actually..its by where we pee...whats the harm in that! -_-; i got annoyed with my dad after he yelled at him like crazy...jeez relax ! atleast it wasnt on his blankets this time lmaoooo

·
Registered
497 Posts
lmao. too funny.

You're on a roll this afternoon pigeon. First with Mcdowels and now with dexter again. Funny captions

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha, oh Dexter:) It's okay, Bella had a couple oopsies last night on our light BEIGE carpet! Haha.
omg beige! the horror...LOL. hope u have good cleaners! :hello1:
lmao. too funny.

You're on a roll this afternoon pigeon. First with Mcdowels and now with dexter again. Funny captions
hahaha!!! thanks lmao but ciarra mentioned the mcdowells first i just slightly intrigued her hehehe :D oh but im on a more of a roll...late for work :( LOl

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
OO Dexter you bad boy!That why you stand out to me your soo bad *flutters eyelashes* "Fifi thats enough flirting!" Sorry mum! Oops lol Well you only tried to spoy mummy & daddy :) lol

- Love Fifi x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OO Dexter you bad boy!That why you stand out to me your soo bad *flutters eyelashes* "Fifi thats enough flirting!" Sorry mum! Oops lol Well you only tried to spoy mummy & daddy :) lol

- Love Fifi x
hahaha!!! so funny :D

oh fifi, *flexes hind muscles* i strong! i can protect you so :)
right, i hope it isnt too much trouble getting the car out.
oh it wasn't at all. my dad cleaned the car off. i cant drive mine today as its horrible in the snow. i drove the bimmer intead, thats strong enough for slips ;)
Dexter tell Grandpa that you're sick and short and that it's not your fault that somebody put the lid down!!:pottytrain5:
LOL dexter's granpa never listens...hes too bossy :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts