Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: ive bin goin out of my mind trying to pick a name for my new puppy.
now i have loads of names i like but not one name i like the best

all ive got to go one is what she looked like, as she just fell asleep on my lap when i was there <3

here r some of the names i like, shatzi, kitten, raisen, macey, kelsey, dempsey, peri, darci, mersey, pepsi, roxy
argh! if i could at least make a shortlist of favourites :?:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Its real hard to choose a name, it was just as hard for me and i had a theme to go on, i went through all the irish song books and irish tales i had.Heres my 5 penneth ........Honey, Lily, Sweetie, Pebbles,Peaches, Poppy, Lucy, Tiggy, those are some of my friends chis names anything that takes your fancy, i quite liked Button ..cos shes as cute as a Button.......no.....i thought not,oh well back to the drawing board :roll: :oops: :p

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Sorry Mia, its getting late here and im havinga senior moment, what idea did you have the same as.unless you mean the books,derrrrrr............... :?

·
Registered
622 Posts
i love shatzy, its so cute, i also love honey, esp cos i have not long watched the new dancing film "honey", the film is great and if diesel was a girl right now, she'd be called honey :lol: :lol:

mia, i keep thinking to myself, hhmmmmm "does diesel suit him?? i should have called him bailey", lol, but i know its right i am just too picky :?

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, i see we r both really bad at making decisions lol, i love the name diesel i think it really suits him
im still considering schatzi, my latest one im considering is charlie, which would honour are first goldfish and chrises cat lol

mia
x

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
hi Mia

all the names youve thought of are really cute i keep looking at the avatar pic you made of her and she does look like a little angel so i think i would call her just that :lol:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol could it be soemthin to do with the angel wings lol, well i was thinking or giving her a triple name
so that way i can compromise with my bf, plus get in a cutsie name (which he hates)
so far ive got "pepsi angel cola" or "pepsi cherry cola" :scratch:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol well the full blown name is just to annoy chris:angel12:

I went through my list with him again tonite, and he seriously wont be happy unless i call her spike or rover lol, so i might have to just stick with pepsi i can always turn it into something more "cutsie" later :albino: :wink:

·
Registered
622 Posts
:D rover lmao,

VET: "so its a boy"?

MIA: "No its a girl",

VET: B B BUT its name is Rover :?:

MIA: (gives evil eyes to Chris)

CHRIS: :shock: :shock: "what" :?:

·
Registered
56 Posts
It took me 3 weeks to name Bella, I looked all over the internet on baby name sites looking for the perfect name. I ended up choosing Bella Nanita (means Beautiful Little Girl in spanish). When we got Max, it took about 2 weeks to name him. I looked at him one morning and asked him if he liked the name Max and he jumped into my face and gave me kisses so thats what we named him. lol Psycho got his name because of his personalilty. He is psycho. And Twinkie originally was Popcorn because of her color, but it sounded funny calling her that so my husband decided to change it to Twinkie. :D

Amber

·
Registered
622 Posts
yeah, you will get a name eventually, i know ya panicking thinking "great, my poor little girl is not gonna have a name :cry: " BUT it willl come and u'll think its PERFECT :wink:

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
327 Posts
As soon as you see the personality of the little one you will find the perfect name. We are here if you get stuck, but I'm sure soon enough you will find the one you love.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had the worst time naming Puck. I don't think he actually got a name until he was 5 months old.

And my number 1 rule was "no single-syllabol names." My number 2 rules was "no Pee-sound names."

He was ALMOST named "Fizban." But one night my boyfriend and I were having one of our rare talks and he said, "how about Puck, like in MidSummer Night's Dream." And I said, "hey, that's perfect. Mischevous fairy...gave people donkey ears...chihuahua ears...that's it."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts