Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My usually adoring Pip and Roo lose complete interest in me when bully sticks arrive. lol. :D

Pip.. Roo... hello... hello..

Wez busy mom, peas go way.

(click for video)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awww! That is sooo precious! They're so into their bully sticks! So funny! I love your chis! :hello1:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Im so jealous i wish we had best bullys here.. the bullys amber sent us in the exchange were so much better than ours.. daisy actually ate them.. she just chews ours then gets bored doesn't chew them all up

I love your two.. i just can't believe they were rescues.. i mean how on earth could someone not want those babies?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww! That is sooo precious! They're so into their bully sticks! So funny! I love your chis! :hello1:
Thank you so much. :)

Im so jealous i wish we had best bullys here.. the bullys amber sent us in the exchange were so much better than ours.. daisy actually ate them.. she just chews ours then gets bored doesn't chew them all up I love your two.. i just can't believe they were rescues.. i mean how on earth could someone not want those babies?
I know. It's nuts. It was a situation where they only wanted to breed them and then had no use for them after that. Roo was bred twice in her short life and she was also pregnant when the rescue got her. Horrible. :( They are the sweetest little ones ever too, they really have the best personalities. I'm just so glad they're mine now. Thanks for your kind words, hon.

Oh your babies are SO adorable!!!
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
its as big as Roo :) , i have never even seen them for sale here :( ,i bought some kangaroo sticks thinking they were chewable but they were really soft , the dogs had them finished in no time :(

·
Registered
614 Posts
its as big as Roo :) , i have never even seen them for sale here :( ,i bought some kangaroo sticks thinking they were chewable but they were really soft , the dogs had them finished in no time :(
hey there is a product my local petstore makes called "roo doodles" my dogs love them and they are just right

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It really is as big as her. lol. Cracks me up. That's too bad you can't get them where you are. Maybe Best Bullies does international shipping? Their prices are amazing, but international shipping might be expensive. : \

How cute! But don't worry - - - I'm second to bully sticks too!!! LOL
Haha, I guess we all are. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Lol pip and roo! ;) wow i didnt know they were rescues ormaybe i just forgot but all i know is that they are just to cute :) i have a containrr in our room full of bullusticks, trachea, stuffed bullystick, fishstick, deer antler, elk antler...free for dexter to snoop his little mouth in and take as he pleases..so im first for him hehehe :albino:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't you just love to watch them chew?
It's pretty cute, for sure. ;)

haha... they are so cute.
Thank you! :)

Lol pip and roo! ;) wow i didnt know they were rescues ormaybe i just forgot but all i know is that they are just to cute :) i have a containrr in our room full of bullusticks, trachea, stuffed bullystick, fishstick, deer antler, elk antler...free for dexter to snoop his little mouth in and take as he pleases..so im first for him hehehe :albino:
Thanks Pidge. If I left all those treats in a container for mine to have whenever they wanted they'd be little tubbies! lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice pic
I was thinking of getting some what size are you using? and how long does it take them to chew one up?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HEHE!! too cute!
Mine ignore me too Paula when they are chewin a bully.
It's a bloomin liberty!!!. LOL xxxx
LOL Terri! :D

Nice pic
I was thinking of getting some what size are you using? and how long does it take them to chew one up?
They are 6 inch bullies and it takes them quite awhile to finish one. I let them chew on it for awhile and then I put them in the freezer between times. I'd say it takes them maybe 8 or so times (sometimes longer depending on how long I let them have it) chewing on one of them before it's a nub and at that point I throw the nub away.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
hey there is a product my local petstore makes called "roo doodles" my dogs love them and they are just right
they arnt what the name says they are , are they ? the kangaroo part is ok but if they are the second part i don't think i could let my dogs eat them lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts