Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this what they refer to as the "uglies"? Dutch's fluffy coat turned a dusty color and all fell out :eek: His coat has regained its pretty color but boy does he look naked with some straggley long hairs here and there. He is a funny looking little guy.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehe, he is just at that stage, like when little kids lose their baby teeth :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
LMBO.....I remember that stage so clearly as Addy went thru it recently. He is still adorable! We should call them the "cuties" not the "uglies"

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Awww Luly looked just like that in her 'teen' years... its called the uglies but I find it endearing lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think what his coat is doing is what is referred to as "the uglies," but boy is he a pretty fella'! :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, he is pretty cute. My son said the other day "hey, he does have a neck!". He was such a fluffy little blob for a while :lol: .

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww thats a damn cute version of ugly!

I love the last pic and i love his little "socks" nawww!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
LOL - yes I think so :) I think they are very cute going through the "uglies" all that long hair around their ears and not so much everywhere else. My two went through it and I find it sort of sad that they are out if it, not little puppies anymore :(

Dutch is gorgeous, I love the colour of his coat :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awwww "uglies" and all he is still adorable! Chloe had it pretty bad there for awhile too and still does to some degree but her adult coat is growing in nicely now. Dutches coat color looks similar to Chloes as well, especially on his back.

·
Registered
677 Posts
He's a knockout!!! I totally miss the puppy uglies with Prada!! She was so tiny and delicate looking with giant poof ball ears, just like Dutch has now!

He'll outgrow this stage soon enough, and before you know it it will be a distant memory and you'll have to recall upon his puppy pictures just to convince yourself he really was that naked! x

·
Registered
164 Posts
awwww...I see what you mean with the hair... Altho you are very lucky because if that is what he looks like in the "uglies" he is going to be the cutest cutie EVER when he grows out of it! :) YAY!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts