Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I still have about two months to wait to get my little Minka but for some reason I woke up this morning and thought she would be right next to me. It was the weirdest feeling. I guess I had a dream about her I can't really remeber. I just woke up and was looking for her. I guess I am going crazy :tongue3:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey,

You're lucky, I'm still waiting to find out if my breeder will even get one female!! :? :)
I'm so desperate to find out, I won't know till sometime in May though...I'm going nuts thinking about how small and cute she'll be, if I get her!!

Minka looks soooo cute though, I don't blame you dreaming about her being there. You'll get her soon hang in there :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Don't worry, you will soon be with your baby and it will be SWEET! My Chi Pebblz sleeps right next to me. It takes some getting used to. Picture this-
A huge king size bed. My husband on the edge, me sleeping facing his back and Pebblz right up against me! Three Quarters of the bed EMPTY!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats how we always wake up!

Thats Chi Love for You!!

Davena 8)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I would be dreaming of her too...

Gadget sleeps with use too... usually on his little flying pig pillow right next to me next to the edge of the bed that his bed is close too.. he goes between his bed and my bed all night...

I can't wait until we put our king size bed in our room ... Then Gadgets bed will be on the corner of my side of the bed next to my pillows...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
You are not alone, Lori!! I'm slowly going crazy waiting for my chi baby, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Isn't it a weird feeling. It felt so real, like I was waiting for her to come to me. It felt so funny.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
dastowers said:
Don't worry, you will soon be with your baby and it will be SWEET! My Chi Pebblz sleeps right next to me. It takes some getting used to. Picture this-
A huge king size bed. My husband on the edge, me sleeping facing his back and Pebblz right up against me! Three Quarters of the bed EMPTY!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats how we always wake up!

Thats Chi Love for You!!

Davena 8)
same here :D but with 2 chi's hahaha !! i always wake up in a good mood that way .......

kisses nat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts