Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I have no other choice...

Baby has diabites and sasha just had surgery...Now rosco came to live with me and now in 2 days a huskey mix my frist foster since I moved is coming to live with me..She was dumped at the shelter full of puppies so she will be coming to live with me till she has her puppies then while she is nursing her puppies and till they are old enough to rehome. On top of this I have school So if you do not see me on you know I have been overwhelmed with things... :shock:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Im sorry you are so busy , can someone else not take the huskie as this will be alot for you - good luck and keep us posted :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you only seen Menifee Co where the shelter is I work with you would understand its such a small place and so little people who are trying to do as much as they can. Plus this is a aggresive girl and no one wants to take her but she seemed to be fine with me..Im glad to be able to keep her My grage room i fixed up just for fosters is all ready so I cant wait to see how she likes it. I promise to post tons of pics when she gets here and tons of her babies once there born.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My only worry is she is kinda tiny maybe about 40 or 50lbs and they said by the look of the pups in the ultrasound they were big. So an extra eye will be on her incase of a c-section needed.

:evil: I pray her before owners feel the wrath of her pain during labor.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
[quote="
:evil: I pray her before owners feel the wrath of her pain during labor.[/quote]

Me too ! :( Sounds like you have an awful lot to deal with right now, and I wish you the best of luck. You are great to be willing to take on this expectant mommy with all you already have to deal with. My hat is off to you.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Bless you for being so good to these animals. This world needs more people like you. I love huskies...and i'm so looking forward to pics :)

And i'm with you...i hope her owners get whats coming to them...it's so terrible to just dump a dog off anywhere...especially a pregnant one.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont know if anyone remembers my brothers dog Gorgia but she looks like her only she is a darker red with a black mask. She was mattered so they have shaved most her fur off. I am just hoping they cared for her correct this half of her pregnacy so that when she has her puppies there wont be any medical problems with mom or puppies lack of care can cause bad calcuim damage to the mothers bones and also the puppies. So I have my fingers crossed and will till they are born.

·
Registered
837 Posts
You are a rare breed of person, thats for sure Theresa. There need to be more people like you. Best of luck with it, Im sure you will cope!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I know that you will be busy, but bless you for all that you do for these poor little creatures that would have no place to go. :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is Mason This is the best picture they could get of her...She is shy of the camera and always looks away.

She was alot fluffier and looked awful when she came to the shelter now her coat looks so good but in some places she is almost bald from the mats that were cut out...

Heres Mason...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can anyone eles guess what she is mixed with by her picture?

I know 1 is Husky and I am thinking maybe Germen Sheperd or Akita.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts