Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be picking him up on saturday, i have spoken to the lady who is selling him, and she is lovely and told me so much about him, so fingers crossed everything will go ok. He really is perfect, im just worried ill break the breeders heart taking him!, she seems very attached (which i guess is a v.good sign) and has made me promise to keep in touch :D. Here is a picture of him, hes 12 weeks old, the breeder has named him bruce, not sure if ill change it yet
:D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
how many times can a person fall in love????? in one day?? lol! he's toooooo cute! my goodness look at that little sly look on his face!

·
Registered
746 Posts
OK...I don't think I can stand all these cute pups! You guys are torturing me! :shock:

He certainly looks like he can make some mischief! Mo has that same expression...Like he is saying, "who me? I'm just an innocent baby"!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
OMG that is a cute chihuahua. I think that I am getting addicted to this site and all of you are making me want another chihuahua, but I have to keep telling myself no because I already spend a fortune on the ones I have. Congratulations on your new chi!!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Congrats!!!!! He is an absolute doll. Can't wait to see more pictures of him once you get him home! Think of names yet????

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
You are holding out on us??????? Now Mia..........tsk tsk tsk

He is lovely and will surely compliment Miss Keeks. Are you sure she will share the throne? LOL

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanxs everyone, cant believe so many of us r awaiting pups on saturday, hope it goes well for everyone. Im worrying now because alot of the petrol pumps round here are empty. And its a 400 mile drive altogether. Theres meant to be a protest on wednesday, blocking something or other, just praying it all blows over by the weekend. Couldnt sleep last night, im such a worrier.
mia
x

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
He is just the cutest little thing! What a face! :) :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
LadyBelle1 said:
OMG that is a cute chihuahua. I think that I am getting addicted to this site and all of you are making me want another chihuahua, but I have to keep telling myself no because I already spend a fortune on the ones I have. Congratulations on your new chi!!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I know exactly what you mean and i already have 8 chihuahuas. I just keep seeing puppies that i want! :) :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts