Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put her in her exercise pen (we use that instead of a crate) and went to do a few things around the house. She kept crying & crying, so I went back to get her and she had pooped on her pad, but then stomped all it it. It was stuck to her feet, and some on the carpet too. I took her to the sink and gave her a bath and then blow dried her, then cleaned up her pen. She's been in my lap every since, but her tummy keeps rumbling. I think maybe I've given her too much canned puppy food. I feel like I've been a bad Mom. No more food until tomorrow morning. I usually feed her 4-5 meals a day b/c of the sugar attacks she had prior to us getting her. So far she hasn't had one with us. She was fine with her bath and she smells great. I just hope her tummy gets to feeling better soon. :(

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If you're worried about her having an upset tummy, you can give her a little less than a teaspoon of Pepto Bismol or, if you have some handy, 1/4 of a chewable Pepcid Complete.

Cooper would get into lots of things he shouldn't when he was a puppy (and still does, the little vagrant) and the dosages came straight from the vet's office. They seem to help when his tummy is rumbly.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
cosmo had an upset tummy too last week . i gave him a bit doc meteclo (sp?) and he was fine afterwards ....after going to the toilet ofcourse

kisses nat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts