Chihuahua People Forum banner

I think Poppy is poorly.

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Deme 
#1 ·
Hi All.

I havent been on for a few days. Poppy chewed thru my laptop wire and so I couldnt charge it up. have got a new one now, But anyway,

I think Poppy might be poorly and wondered what you all thorght?

Shes quite quiet, has got diarrhea (sp?), I had to get up to her in the night because she was crying to go out, this morning she keeps dragging her bum all of that dosent worry me to much because she eats everything anyway but the thing thats bothering me most is that her ears feel hot and have gone floppy. Shes usually as lively as Billy. I just dont get why her ears would do that. Shes still eating and drinking fine.

I have her booked in at the vets for this evening, thats the soonest i could get her in.

Any ideas??

xx

#20 ·
We been to the vet and she seems to think she has picked up some kind of bug or slighly eaten something that hasnt agreed with her. I'm going to starve her now for 24 hrs to give her tummy a chance to settle.

She thinks her ears flopping is due to her getting some new teeth.

Poor thing, shes been prodded and poked and squeezed. Shes sleeping now to get over the trauma!!! lol xxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.