Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im relaxing in the bath for not long and i hear these little wimpers and crying.....
I look down over the bath and look what i see!

Miss Penny-pie.... Please hurry up mummy i want some cuddles!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
haha...adorable!
Lola sits and watches while i'm in the bath too...every now and again she will come and stand on her back legs to see what i'm doing...I can't leave the room without her following me...she's only 6 months old and I have had her for just 3 weeks...she's my little shadow.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha...adorable!
Lola sits and watches while i'm in the bath too...every now and again she will come and stand on her back legs to see what i'm doing...I can't leave the room without her following me...she's only 6 months old and I have had her for just 3 weeks...she's my little shadow.

This sounds just like Penny! At one point she was jumping up and crying!! its soo cute! shes always following me about!!

Oh and thanks the bath mat is from Next! x

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Awwww! I love how they want our attention at all times. I can't get a shower without Roxy whimpering too! Sometimes I have to leave the shower curtain open so she can see me because she's sad when she can't! LOL.

I love the bath mat too! ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Awww too cute. Radley waits outside the bathroom door when I go to the loo, let alone when I go for a shower.

I'm guessing it's a mobile phone pic....? don't do what I did once and drop it in the tub with you lol :lol:

Love the pic x

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha girls!! yea i had my phone on the side while i was having a bath!!! saw Penny and thought how cute she looked! i dont normally take pics whilst im having a bath!!! xx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts