Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Its awesome! We did this last weekend and they loved it!! I boiled some chicked thighs and poured the broth in to seperate little baggies and froze them. It made i individual puppy pops :D

Justice with her puppy pop!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a fantastic idea! And look at little Justice go! She wanted that. All up on her back legs lol!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That's a fantastic idea! And look at little Justice go! She wanted that. All up on her back legs lol!
She got to try the first one. She was all in to that thang!! lol I tried to share with the others and she wasnt havin that, she was stepping all over them and grabbing at the bag to run off with it. We eventually opened another one and broke them into pieces for all of them have ;)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mandi your idea seems so much easier for me to freeze. We have a tiny freezer! Oreo and Cricket will go nuts! How long did it take to freeze? If anything I may just do broth in a small bag cause that's a really smart idea! We don't usually boil chicken, and when we do my husband re uses the water. But I like the idea of smaller bags.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Justice is so gorgeous, but anyway they do the same thing for the Chimps at Monkey World in the UK except they freeze fruit in diluted squash and it keeps the monkey's busy for hours.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Mandi your idea seems so much easier for me to freeze. We have a tiny freezer! Oreo and Cricket will go nuts! How long did it take to freeze? If anything I may just do broth in a small bag cause that's a really smart idea! We don't usually boil chicken, and when we do my husband re uses the water. But I like the idea of smaller bags.

If you boil it, make sure to get the chicken thighs or the soup bones. The thighs are a dark meat and have way more flavor. I didnt get the broth for the sodium factor, it usually has a lot in it. Let me how it turns out and how Cricket likes them. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts