Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a super short video but hope you can get the idea. Brody loves to take a toy or ball and push it down the stairs. Go and get it and repeat. He will do it over and over. He was waiting for me to throw it to him since I was standing there, but he typically will push his toys down the stairs - watch them bounce to the entry way, then run down and get them and do it again. He pushes the toy with his feet to get it to fall down the stairs. ha. It's endless entertainment for him.

My first attempt at youtube so hope you can see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQHSaz-WOwA

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww that was so cute, Tracy! I loved seeing Brody in action. :D He is such an adorable boy, I love how much he loves his toys.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's pretty obsessive about it. He will throw his toy or a ball down the stairs and then go get it and then push it down again and go get it - over and over. Sometimes for an hour or more! I think that's a little OCD so I take it away and put it up for a bit and have him settle down and chew a bone or bully stick for awhile. He's very high energy. He never tires of playing with toys. ;)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love that! so cute, I think its awesome he loves toys! neither of my Chi's do, they are not into any kind of toy really I got the smallest kong I could find and they like it when I stuff it with cheese but its way too huge for Bijou to carry and AJ just licks the cheese out.. ha ha.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Brody, your such a smart boy! Who needs a human to throw the ball? Not you! Ha!Ha!
Tracy he is awesome! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Now that's what I call a very smart boy!! He doesn't need anyone to help him play ball. He's such an awesome little boy! I love the video! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww LOL. wow he keeps himself busy huh! brody is so silly and so is ur cat that is just standing there looking at what the silly boy is up to today ^^

1 - 20 of 33 Posts