Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mama gabez it a wash, and I wearin' it to takez a nap in my Grannyz wap dis mornin. :) I such a sweet wittle boy in Pink! :D

I too sweepy for dis pictuwe takin' stuff.

My Granny snuggles me upz. I wubz my Granny. :daisy:

And to all you guyz out dar. Ebery boy needz a Pinkz Hoodie. :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wubz you too Ms. Sawah! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww... how cute. Real men wear pink Chance!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw you look handsome in pink Chance! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tank you Ms. Twacy and Ms. Pauwa. :) I still nappin' in my Pink hoodie. :daisy: I gotz to get up dough, cause Iz gotz to go to da Post Office wifs my Mommy. :D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Awe. Little Chance, you are such a hansome boy. Quigley loves pink. He always picks out the pink toys in the pile. How cute. Love Grannies lap picture!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We recently got a male siamese, and the only harness we have for him to go outside on, is light pink! But he looks sooo good in pink with his beautiful blue eyes!

He looks stunning in his bright pink hoodie!! I wanna get one for Joy, Jake wont wear clothes though. :(

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww , I adore doggies, the elderly, and children... Those pics of Chance in Granny's lap just gave me 2 of my favorite things..:) Just beautiful.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tanx you eberyone! :) I so happy dat you came to wooks at my pictuwes. My Mama tinkx I berry handshum, so she always snappin' dat bwight wight at me. I get weally sick of itz, but she sayz dat she wikes to share how cutez I iz wid oders. :lol:

The Pink is awesome, and he doesn't mind a bit. :D

He adores his Granny, as does his Sister's. Since I'm up and about so much during the day, Granny usually has at least 2 in her lap at all times. :lol: She thinks that they hung the Moon. Aren't Granny's awesome!?! The only time they don't want Granny is when they know she has to baby-sit cause Mama has to go bye bye and they can't go. :lol:

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tankx Header & Tewwi. :) I tink my Granny's wap is da bestest! :love7:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts