Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, I'm being a tease! :twisted:

I don't have time to post them here right now ... so stay tuned! Snoopy has gotten SO BIG!

Hopefully I can post them tomorrow night or the next. (Tomorrow night my ex-bf is coming over! :angel12: Not the one I so badly miss, but the one before him. We're still friends and tomorrow is his 30th bday.)

Don't ya hate me for being a tease? Imagine how the ex-bf will feel tomorrow night! :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yes thank you i am happy now. but the chi fix doesn't last very long.... those 2 are so beautiful! ya know who would compliment them very well? jumba :D want him? he'll be sent over asap if he doesn't stop pooping and peeing under my bed lol. :lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
They are both such handsome little guys. Snoopy looks like he's grown...tell him to slow down, there's no hurry to catch up to Charley! :wave:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
luv4mygirls said:
yes thank you i am happy now. but the chi fix doesn't last very long.... those 2 are so beautiful! ya know who would compliment them very well? jumba :D want him? he'll be sent over asap if he doesn't stop pooping and peeing under my bed lol. :lol:

I'll take your little wolf, if you'll take my bed peeing cartoon character! Under the bed is better than IN the bed any day! ;)

xx-nathalie-xx said:
your chi's have such unique coloring i'm in love with snoopy's color he looks like a big caramel ,tasty enough to eat
No eating the Snoopster! (Although he smells mighty nice after his bath yesterday! :D)

Pismo said:
They are both such handsome little guys. Snoopy looks like he's grown...tell him to slow down, there's no hurry to catch up to Charley!

He HAS grown! :crybaby: He's about half Charley's size now! When I have the time I'll post a pic of them together.

JOLIE'SMOM said:
Much better, Thank you.

Great pictures, poor ex bf.
Aww ... I might have mercy on the ex-bf tonight! It is his birthday after all! :angel12: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
EdukatedRedHed said:
luv4mygirls said:

I'll take your little wolf, if you'll take my bed peeing cartoon character! Under the bed is better than IN the bed any day! ;)

one blue eyed bandit for another, sounds like a deal lol. under the bed is harder on my back! i can't get to some of the messes and it
s costing me money! my daughter will "help me" clean under the bed but i have to pay her extra!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts