Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow isn't she beautiful. Uh, I saw this lil black long haired females pups picture on puppyfind. I asked my other half what he thought about getting her and he told me ok, then I got back on puppyfind to check her ad out again and there I saw her. Its her sister blue and beautiful. Now my other half isn't home and I am dieing to see if I can get her instead. The sad thing is she cost more beacuse she is blue. This is what I have been wanting. Uh, we will see if I can get her or her sister. WISH ME LUCK!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
oops changed my mind. I just looked her up and her parents are both 6-7 pounds so if you were planning on breeding her she is probably going to be out of the standard. Any chi over 6 pounds is out of standard for a chihuahua so I really don't think they should be bred. Plus they also breed Dachshunds and yorkshire terriers so this could be a puppy mill. They are asking $500 so really that is not a bad price if she is AKC registered but if I were you I would insist on going to the place and looking at the conditions the dogs are kept in before telling the breeder that you definetely want her. I am wondering if she is AKC or some other registry because it doesn't really say it just says that she is registerable.

·
Registered
83 Posts
LadyBelle1 said:
oops changed my mind. I just looked her up and her parents are both 6-7 pounds so if you were planning on breeding her she is probably going to be out of the standard. Any chi over 6 pounds is out of standard for a chihuahua so I really don't think they should be bred. Plus they also breed Dachshunds and yorkshire terriers so this could be a puppy mill. They are asking $500 so really that is not a bad price if she is AKC registered but if I were you I would insist on going to the place and looking at the conditions the dogs are kept in before telling the breeder that you definetely want her. I am wondering if she is AKC or some other registry because it doesn't really say it just says that she is registerable.
i agree....

and that pup is cute, going to be blue brindled fawn i bet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts