Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little girl so i can buy her lots of pink/purple things. So crossing fingers Tiegan has a girl she is due 12/13th March if all goes well.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Oh How exciting!!! My hubby calls our new little girl "the money pit" :rolleyes:
oh boy :rolleyes: sounds like my hubby! He complains sometimes but he is so affectionate with her. lol I know he's crazy about her.
Unfortunately while i'm trying to talk casually about getting another , she's in the other room on the couch leaned over onto the coffee table, drinking the milk i just gave him..while he walked in the other room. :mad: Real nice one leila...at this rate it's hopeless!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
oh boy :rolleyes: sounds like my hubby! He complains sometimes but he is so affectionate with her. lol I know he's crazy about her.
Unfortunately while i'm trying to talk casually about getting another , she's in the other room on the couch leaned over onto the coffee table, drinking the milk i just gave him..while he walked in the other room. :mad: Real nice one leila...at this rate it's hopeless!
LMAO~~Good one Leila!! I love it!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oopsie lol

·
Registered
768 Posts
haha thats just typical!! cant help but love them so much when do little things like that can u!!! x

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I could likely get 5 with no complaints from my hubby. 2 good reasons:

1. I do EVERYTHING for them (wipe bottoms, vet visits, days home when they are sick, food worries and buying-you all know what this means).

2. Despite reason #1-they LOVE him like crazy. They drop me so fast when he walks in the room. Tails wagging, prancing with their little bums in the air. They kiss him wildly and cry when he exits a room. I do not receive the same adoration.

I even got him a Valentine's Day card from them that says "read my tail" on the front (I put their picture where there was a picture of one dog) and the inside says, "I love you, I love you, I love you".

SO befitting. And wrong. waaahhh!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Me too me too me too. I want to get a little girl. Been thinking about it and trying to convince my hubby. Finger cross he'll give in.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Awww good luck! I want another girl too!

LMAO Leila doesn't want a little sister/brother she wants all the love to her self that's why she did that just at the WRONG time! Little stinker! lolol She's too cute and funny! She'll love her new sibling IF you get one (Which I really think you should ;) lol)

·
Registered
11 Posts
A little girl so i can buy her lots of pink/purple things. So crossing fingers Tiegan has a girl she is due 12/13th March if all goes well.
You'll like this then.........To all you Chi owners out there - who have females....This is so cute - I had to share......cheap shipping too!

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/www.etsy.com/listing/46609794/happy-birthday-pink-rainbow-dog-dress/http://www.etsy.com/listing/46609794/happy-birthday-pink-rainbow-dog-dress

Hope you get your little girl! :p

·
Registered
266 Posts
Good luck getting a new girl chi.
I do have to ask why not dress a boy chi in pink or purple or have him in a dress?.
It's not like the boy chi will respond to socially constructed gender roles and become self conscious.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do have to ask why not dress a boy chi in pink or purple or have him in a dress?.
It's not like the boy chi will respond to socially constructed gender roles and become self conscious.
:( Oh! But I would know! My boy is such a macho little dude! LOL

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You'll like this then.........To all you Chi owners out there - who have females....This is so cute - I had to share......cheap shipping too!

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/www.etsy.com/listing/46609794/happy-birthday-pink-rainbow-dog-dress/http://www.etsy.com/listing/46609794/happy-birthday-pink-rainbow-dog-dress

Hope you get your little girl! :p
That is sooooo cute, well only a month to go and we should no. I'm also hopeing she has a long haired like daddy he is lurvly.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No i couldn't dress Milo in pink or purple lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
No i couldn't dress Milo in pink or purple lol
I know it's silly when it comes down to it but in the WAY future when I do get a boy Chi (or any boy dog) I could never dress him in pink, purple is boarder line but pink I could never do. I've seen a few people on here who put their male dogs in pink and that's ok for them, My cousin use to put pink stuff on her boy Chi.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts