Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Sophie's half brother and he's available to me if I want him. He's a little over a week old. I thought it would be nice to have three. Sometimes I just want to take Sophie w/ me and feel so bad to leave Chloe by herself. Or, my dd will be holding Chloe (her dog) and Sophie hates being alone. We have other dogs, but much too big for the chi's.

Anyways, here he is. He's a choc. merle. My dh is leaving it up to me. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
GO FOR IT!! What a awesome color, and a beautiful puppy.

PLus never ask a chi forum if you should get another....um cause the answer will always be yes!! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!He is so cute I love his color

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
This is Sophie's half brother and he's available to me if I want him. He's a little over a week old. I thought it would be nice to have three. Sometimes I just want to take Sophie w/ me and feel so bad to leave Chloe by herself. Or, my dd will be holding Chloe (her dog) and Sophie hates being alone. We have other dogs, but much too big for the chi's.

Anyways, here he is. He's a choc. merle. My dh is leaving it up to me. What do you think?
I can relate... When I am holding one, one has to sit and wait for attention. I also have thought about a third. Right now, I am waiting for a repeat breeding of Tabitha and Jerry's parents--I also want an actual sibling for them. If your household is doing well with the two you have, I say go for it! :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
ROTFL..like we'd say nawww don't get him...of course we'd totally go for it on this forum...LOL something about chi's being like potato chips thinking out loud..;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
aww!sweet baby.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Like, seriously? (Doing my best teenager impression). You actually have to ASK?? He's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! Of course - get him!!! I would love to watch him grow up through pictures on here. :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
YES!

The only reason you'd ask on here is because you want more justification and back up to get him :p
If you've already been considering a 3rd who here is going to say no! Not I!

He is SO cute! I can't wait to watch him mature :hello1:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
look look!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO GET THE CHOCO MERLE! cant wait to see how the fur grows in...geeeeez why even ask! haha, go go go! :albino:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YES!

The only reason you'd ask on here is because you want more justification and back up to get him :p
If you've already been considering a 3rd who here is going to say no! Not I!

He is SO cute! I can't wait to watch him mature :hello1:
You're right! What better place to come for advice. We really don't need another dog, but I am falling for this little guy. I got rid of 5 guinea pigs and 3 chinchillas. One little itty bitty chihuahua will hardly be noticed.;)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I'd do it in a heartbeat if my dd was leaving it up to me. He's going to be a beautiful chi. Love the coloring.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts