Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have pretty much decided, my desire for the future is to be a CCL. Crazy Chihuahua Lady :daisy:
My 16 yo daughter told me she also would like to be one in the future. :) So happy to hear that! Haha ;) Nothing would make me happier than to have a lot of chihuahuas all playing together and cuddling together in one little bed.
Watching them run around with their zoomies and playing tug of war etc. Laying on the top of the back of the couch watching every move made outside by car or person and "sounding the alarm" when they see it. ;) heehee.
Pretty sure this is not hubbies dream for the future, but it will be..i'll see to that!:coolwink: If he knows what's good for him. :evil::)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hehe sounds like fun! I wonder if it would actually be like that. I have five dogs and they fight over NOTHING, and pee everywhere, and BARK at every person that walks by (And we live on Main Street in my town!) You've made me curious haha That bed idea would be so cute! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
That is my idea of heaven. People think I am nuts when I tell them that I am happiest home with my dogs but its true. If I could have a housefull I would but right now 3 plus my african grey parrot and my 14 yr old son is my limit.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hummm, there's probably quite a few on here that already qualify for ccl. BUT that's only because non-chi people don't realize what they're missing. And alot of us who don't have enough chi's to be called that yet are trying to get there, including me. heehee

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
For the past two weeks, I've had an internal battle every single day to prevent myself from going to a nearby shelter. A Chi 'hoarder' of sorts had all of her dogs taken from her, and it has taken everything I've got to keep from going to look at them - I know if I do, I won't come home empty handed. I've got a thing for rescues, and I've got a thing for Chihuahuas, and in this area, it's a dangerous combination.

So, yes, I could easily join your club...I may start my own charter one day soon, and my husband won't even blink if I do...He's in love with them, too.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I already get grief for saying I have two!

I think i'm content with my two, though I have considered getting a longcoat, I think I would rather a "yard dog" when we move into a home, at least one big enough to be enjoyed and roughhoused by kids rather than my semi-fragile chis.

I grew up with a big dog though so i'm biased.

GL on CCL Title!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:D Cheryl, Me thinks I am a "charter" member..lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D Cheryl, Me thinks I am a "charter" member..lol
:laughing9: heehee! You and a couple others. ;)
Cracked me up that my daughter wants to have a houseful of chis when she gets older. lol

Amanda: I have a big dog and I have had a greyhound as well. I loved them but i have to say the tinyness has won me over. They don't take up as much room, they're more cuddly, everythings cheaper for tiny dogs..and you can wash them in the sink!!!! WINNER! :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
id love to be a ccl!! i seriously think that when the time comes i move out of my flat into a house i will be a ccl! all i need is a garden :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts