Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat Cinnamon...I tell ya. She is such a stinker! I had my kitchen window open this morning and do you know what she did? She pushed the screen out and jumped outside onto my balcony! :shock: I look up from the computer and see her sunbathing on the ledge on my balcony! I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't have been so freaked out, except I live on the second floor. If she had fallen she really would've hurt herself. I mean, when I moved in here the screen was broken, and they supposedly "fixed" it...guess not. She's something else that kitty. :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cinnamon does stuff like this all the time...she is constantly getting into things, lol. she loves to play with bottle caps...doesn't matter where they are, she'll find them. and she's OBSESSED with the little plastic things you take off when opening a new gallon of milk. not to mention she likes to open up cabinets and hide in them. i couldn't find her one day, turns out she was sleeping in the cabinet above the fridge. :lol: she's the craziest cat i've ever had.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
That's exactly what my cat Chloe does. If I have a window open she pushes it out so she can go eat grass and sunbathe. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:D My cats name is tails and she does the same things she sleeps in the cabinets. I love cats cause they are mysteriose creatures, always exploring.
tails is so graceful and prissy acting. My outher cat is an old ugly dirty stray we took in i think he is a zillion years old. lol :lol: he reminds me of an old hippy pot head! he never cleans himself we have to bath him he always has a wasted look on his face and moves sloooow. but he has grown on us over 2 years. i think who ever abandoned him treated him badly :cry: but he gets loved here. we call him Munger

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Cinnamon has just recently started climbing up the screen door :shock: I think its the new food i gave her. :lol:

I have to say though, without all my babies, my life would be pointless. They keep me so entertained and happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts