Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually post in the off-topic parts but I did something brave and wanted to share lol...
I went to get my hair cut.. and by cut I mean virtually eliminated. Okay well not THAT short; but compared to my usual self it's a significant change... I guess with the move and fresh start I've had, I wanted a new change as well.
I'm surprised at how much I actually like it; though it'll be interesting to see how everyone reacts at work.

Before (Ok so I HAD to incorporate the chi's one way or another;):

And now:

Anybody else have any drastic before/after pix to share?? I always love seeing the outcome!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Omigoodness!!!!!!!
It looks soooo good. It suits you very well! Very mature. The bangs are my fav. part, even if you grow it out over time, keep the bangs. lol.

I chopped all my hair off last spring, but I hate hate hate it and am in the process of growing it back out, therefore I have no pictures of this awful time. lol.

It's such a nice color, too. Is that natural?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do love the bangs especially.. as bad as it sounds because I'm lazy and hate having to maintain my brows. So instead I try to have bangs cover them, ha...

Colors not natural no... =( It's a combination of my Russian natural black hair. But, whenever I use even a cheap dye with peroxide it lightens it and I've always got such strong warm undertones. So usually I just buy a burgundy; and that's how it turns out. It's kinda a win-win situation, because even when my dark roots come out; they absorb/change the most, so if I dye it again it ends up evening out with the rest!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I do love the bangs especially.. as bad as it sounds because I'm lazy and hate having to maintain my brows. So instead I try to have bangs cover them, ha...

Colors not natural no... =( It's a combination of my Russian natural black hair. But, whenever I use even a cheap dye with peroxide it lightens it and I've always got such strong warm undertones. So usually I just buy a burgundy; and that's how it turns out. It's kinda a win-win situation, because even when my dark roots come out; they absorb/change the most, so if I dye it again it ends up evening out with the rest!
I'm so glad you like it because it's looks great on you! Only certain people can pull off certain hair styles and you got this one beat! I love it!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Yea you were brave!! It does look really nice on you!
We got a hair fetish here and hardly ever cut ours.
My hubby is part Native Amer and has hair down his back.
When he talks about cutting it I freak!
Mine used to be to my waist.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Wow it looks awesome! About a year ago I had been growing my hair out for about 4 years and decided to cut it short:
Before:

After:

The back (naturally curly)

I am growing it back out now though :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love the new look, and since you asked here's my shortest cut ever
This is the before:

This is after, I got one of those rihanna/ victoria beckham cuts about 2 years ago (really short one side, longer on the other):

Now it's back to long, it's inbetween my shoulders and elbows

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
WOW - it looks AMAZING!!!!! You look so much older, but in a good way - a VERY good way! In your before picture you look as if you are about 14.

I am so jealous, I wish I could have a hair style like that but my hair has too much of a natural curl to it and if I cut it that short I would probably look like Bozo the Clown! Right now my hair is about shoulder length. My hair is wacky though - it never had this natural curl until after I had my daughter then BAM it was there. I used to have hair down the middle of my back but as I got older it got thinner so I have to keep it around shoulder length otherwise it looks too stragley and like I said if I go too short it's too poofy. I basically can't win. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts