Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

But due to the farm condition..i have develope dry skin problem. I hope you can come and get me out of here.

I am rescuing this female long coat chihuahua from a farm which is what you guys call..a puppy mill..she is about 16months old and has develope serious dry skin problem as u can see from the picture. I suspect her eyes would be bad soon if I dont rescue her asap. Pray for us and hope we can get her back to what she was previously..a beautiful chihuahua.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The poor thing... people who let that happen and mistreat dogs should be punished severely... Bloom baby and I will pray for her to get better! :cry:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

When I look at the plea from her eyes..it really sadden me..we'll be bringing her to the vet from the puppymill on wednesday and will keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
795 Posts
You Are AWESOME!! She's so lucky to have you as you are to her! My prayers are with you guys. Lex sends his licks and love! :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
that just makes me wanna cry but knowing your gonna take her under your wing and bring her back to health makes me look on the bright side

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
You are a wonderful person for rescuing her!
Good Luck and I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted on her progress!

·
Registered
254 Posts
All I can say is Thank you... If there's anything we can do to help please mention it. Why would you want to do that to an animal? How could you stand by and do nothing? This makes me so saddened for people in general. Where are we headed? :( :cry:

·
Registered
683 Posts
hey she is still a beatiful chihuahua - she just needs a lil tlc to help her get better. I think my girl has a slight skin condition a woman suggested i put baby lotion on her skin - but i wasnt sure if it would hurt her or not so i didnt bother! It's in the same place the neck there!

Im so glad this girl is getting saved, its nice to hear a good story at xmas! I wish you all the luck in the world! And im sure you're girl will love having a new home instead of being stuck in a cage! Please keep us updated!!!!!!!!

:D :wave:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Aww, poor little girl. It gave me goosebumps reading about her and looking at her condition. I will send my prayers that this little girl recovers quickly. You're an angel for saving her. What are you going to name her?
Thank you :angel8:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
LovelyChiPupz said:
I think my girl has a slight skin condition It's in the same place the neck there!quote]--

It can sometimes be caused by the rubbing of a collar!

·
Registered
83 Posts
it will be her first and greatest christmas to be able to go to a place called HOME. i hope all goes well. what caught my eye were her feet... poor thing... i'll be waitin for updates!

love, Runa

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Oh the poor baby :cry: Bless you for taking her and giving her a home I hope it works out wondeful for all of you. How can the people who own her be so cruel :evil:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Your an angel for rescuing her! I hope she recovers quickly. Look forward to seeing more pics of her in future. I wish you both well.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Thank you so much for rescuing her from those horrible conditions. You truely are an angel.
It really breaks my heart to see her like that. Her poor little feet look like they hurt her soooo much. She is a beautiful girl and is truely lucky to have u in her life!!! Update us asap!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts