Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
making bandanas for Gadget... I have 3 more to sew up but thought I would share with you all the ones I got done...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Lorisbabychi said:
Well at least he won't have to wear the same one twice in two weeks. :D
that's what i thought!!!!

i think i have a bandana from my "old" job that i think he would look great in! you will have to cut it to size and sew it cause they are big... let me check....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Wow - you've really been busy. Quite an assortment - those look really nice. I think the bandanas look really cute on. When I had a mini schnauzer and took her in for grooming, they always put a bandana on her after bathing and trimming. It looked so cute when I picked her up.

Good job.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not sure about him being designer but it is fun putting a differetn one on him everyday..

I have more to make...

I want him to have a different one for everyday of the month...

·
Registered
321 Posts
very nice collection you made i was wondering do they tie or is there a hem area where you just run the collar thrue and thats what secures the bandana? I like to sew and want to make Porsha a couple. I love the fabric selections you chose.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
porshas_momma, Thank you.. the bandanas tie. but I have ben thinking of puting velcro on them but I am trying to figure out how to make it look like it is tied. I could also make them with a loop for a collar but I haven't come up with a pattern yet... I was actually practicing my sewing with those... they are doubled so there is no seems showing... As I have been typing this it just came to me how to do the loop for the collar... gee the brain is churning now...

here is a picture of what they look like. I had folded the ends over for the picture before so I could get them on to fit in the picture..

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Those are GREAT. I wish I were that talented. Kay

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If anybody would like me to make their dog a bandana I am only asking $3.00 for small and $5.00 for medium and $8.00 for large plus shipping.. I would even send them over to the other side of the pond.

I can also make them to custom fit your dog.

I make ones that tie, snap, velcro, and ones that collars go through.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Those are so cute. What are your measurements for the small bandannas? Thanks, kay

1 - 20 of 21 Posts