Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pepper was the most adorable Miniature Pinscher I had ever seen in my whole life. She was my first dog. Well, my family had more dogs before her but I was so young I didn't know them. We hadn't had a dog in a very long time and one day when I was in the 8th grade my parents decided that we could have a family dog. I was so excited. After a long time researching my parents decided on a MinPin and I remember my Dad drove to a far away city to pick her up. While he was gone my Mom took me and my 2 sisters and 1 brother to pick out toys and other things for her. I felt like my heart was going to explode it was such a happy time. Then I met her...I fell in love. She was so tiny, shiny, God really outdid himself when her made her. We played with her. She taught me just what kind of creatures dogs are. She was loyal, amazing, loving. She never wanted anything but for us to love her.

I was a chunky girl, considered ugly, and severely ridiculed every day at school. My stomach used to be in knots every day before school because I would wonder how I would be called ugly that day. Pepper never cared how I looked and she reminded me just how ugly humans can be and just how pure and virtuous dogs are. She was a friend, not a dog to me.

Eventually I outgrew my ugly stage and I became the pretty girl at school and boys came a knockin' at my front door and I fell in love with a man and spent a lot of time with him and less and less time at home. She didn't care. She was always happy to see me even if I had chosen to spend a majority of my time with a man. She even liked him! I'll never forgive myself for not spending as much time with her as I could have.

She died at too young of an age. My Mom was very ignorant when it came to dogs back then. She didn't know when to take a dog to the vet. I have since forgiven her but my Mom has not forgiven herself for letting Pepper Lean's health deteriorate. She suffered for a few weeks...and once again I am reminded how ugly humans can be and how beautiful dogs are.

Thank you Pepper Lean for teaching me to strive to be a better person than I was. And for loving me no matter how I looked, or acted. I'm sorry we let you down. I will never get over losing you. Some days I don't think about it but when I remember I hurt inside a lot. It hurts so bad. You are beautiful and I will see you again some day I know. :) I love you!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you :) I know it hurts a lot but I'm happy because I have my Sky Girl and because I know that she was happy on earth and now she is happy playing with my beautiful big sister and the other pets I have lost in the past.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you miss Theresa. It means a lot to me when people pray.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sweetie I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm still dealing with my Pom's death.
It isn't easy. HUGS!

·
Registered
688 Posts
so sorry, ur baby is with my baby now. :( hugs 2 anyone who has lost there chi, i know the pain of losing your chi and im here 4 u & anyone that has lost a pet! hugs*****

·
Registered
655 Posts
I was touched by your tribute to your baby.
When I lost my toy poodle Natalie, I
didn't think I could get up in
the morning. But I know she is happy and
with me wherever I go. Just like she used
to be. And your baby is with you, too. Sending prayers
and love your way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts