Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New line of VS lingerie. Chi Wee style! I wonder if I could turn it into a new dance and song? Chi Wee dancing in VS bag! The older I get, the smarter I get! :lol: :D Now that song is stuck in my head! Gangnam style! :lol:

This was my solution to carrying her, my purse, SB's, and my shopping loot. Haha! I always knew there was a great reason for choosing a 'portable' breed.
:lol:

Geez Mom! Really?!?!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for your sweet comments. :daisy: Sorry for the delay in thanking you all. My Dad passed away just a few hours after I posted this thread. :( He has been ill with cancer for 2 years. It had spread extensively. We knew his time was very limited, but you are never ready to say goodbye. Most of the older members know my parents have lived with me for 16 years. Mom is blind. The Wees adore my parents. They have always spoiled them rotten. We will all miss Papa. <3

Love to all. Cherish every moment with your loved ones.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
My Dad passed away just a few hours after I posted this thread. :( He has been ill with cancer for 2 years. It had spread extensively. We knew his time was very limited, but you are never ready to say goodbye. Most of the older members know my parents have lived with me for 16 years. Mom is blind. The Wees adore my parents. They have always spoiled them rotten. We will all miss Papa. <3

aww, thats so sad :( . i'm so verry sorry for your loss

1 - 16 of 16 Posts