Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you feed your pets IAMS?? A recall was issued and then magically dropped today. The food is either bad or it is not. Would you eat something this afternoon that was earlier today recalled? I would not nor would I offer it to my girls.

Here is more info:
Grocery Store Notifies Consumers about Limited Iams Pet Food Recall « YesBiscuit!

Want to know why I would NEVER, EVER feed IAMS?? It is a low quality food with good (incorrect/false) advertising.
I happily fed it to our boy, Mick, for YEARS because I thought it was a very high quality food. I was misinformed and I believe nutrition was partially to blame for his health issues that lead to his death one year ago yesterday. I have a great deal of regret and guilt for feeding him such a poor food now that I am better informed. I am committed to feeding my girls the best food I can afford as a result.

Check out this independent ratings site. Search the foods that you are feeding your animals to see how they are rated:
Iams Healthy Naturals Dog Food | Review and Rating

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I thought I was such a hero making DH switch Mick from the Pedigree and Purina he was feeding him when we met (I got the boy with the dog) to what I thought was a "high end" food.
I should be ashamed because I am in MARKETING and ADVERTISING!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.