Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Thanks for posting this.

I hate that pet food companies can make it seem like their food is "healthy" when the food is far from it. I was at WalMart the other day and saw a bag of Beneful.. There are fresh looking foods printed all over the bag. No wonder people think it is good for their dogs!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Oh, I thought I was such a hero making DH switch Mick from the Pedigree and Purina he was feeding him when we met (I got the boy with the dog) to what I thought was a "high end" food.
I should be ashamed because I am in MARKETING and ADVERTISING!!!!
Don't feel bad! You didn't know, and how could you? I would like to believe that I can trust dog food companies, but you just can't. I bought Science Diet before I got Lion, thinking it was the "best" food there was. I also used to think that the more expensive the food, the better it was, but that is also untrue. You can get a bag of Acana for almost the same price as Science Diet. I am glad I did some research before getting Lion and I ended up returning the bag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.