Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...he would look like this!

Cute- I like him with his ears up too! But I guess he was meant to have floppy ears, so I love them too!! Both his parents have ears that stick up. My boy's an oddball!! lol

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tasel said:
Huh? How did you get his ears like that??? :confused:
lol, if he puts his head back his ears stand up. Or if he's sleeping at a certain angle his ears will stand instead of being floppy.

But as soon as he wakes up or moves around his ears are floppy again!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
He's adorable with them up and down. ;) He does look like a different dog with them up. :lol:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Katie 18 said:
lol, if he puts his head back his ears stand up. Or if he's sleeping at a certain angle his ears will stand instead of being floppy.

But as soon as he wakes up or moves around his ears are floppy again!

Oh, gosh... and I thought it was a computer trick... lol..

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I love Carl's ears too! Sometimes I wish Hershey's ears had stayed up. I like them floppy though too. I just never understood why they stood SO well for quite a good while and then just fell (the day he was neutered) and never stood again. They have been floppy for over 5 months now, so I guess that's how they will stay. I just dunno what happened there. :dontknow:

THEN:

NOW:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
LuvMyChi said:
I love Carl's ears too! Sometimes I wish Hershey's ears had stayed up. I like them floppy though too. I just never understood why they stood SO well for quite a good while and then just fell (the day he was neutered) and never stood again. They have been floppy for over 5 months now, so I guess that's how they will stay. I just dunno what happened there. :dontknow:
Strings attached? :eek:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Isn't it amazing how different they look with their ears up and down?

Hershey looks completely different! I LOVE his floppy ears though! :love5:
That's so weird though that they were straight up and strong for a while...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Katie 18 said:
Isn't it amazing how different they look with their ears up and down?

Hershey looks completely different! I LOVE his floppy ears though! :love5:
That's so weird though that they were straight up and strong for a while...
Yep, weird. Like Carl, they are special and beautiful with those floppy ears though. Carl looks completely different too with straight ears. He's just TOO adorable with them floppy though. They just make Carl who he is. A perfectly handsome, special boy. And I know he is the apple of your eye. :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
someone told me that sometimes their ears dont stand up if something happened to them when they were younger, like if a bro or sister steped on them when they were trying to get milk and broke them.. dont know if its true.. but hey its obviously not genetic cause his parents both stand up. dont worry i think peanut is a cutiw with floppy ears

1 - 20 of 25 Posts