Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh wait! Dats impossible! I iz already too cute! :D

My little Muffin Man. :love5:

We makez a twade. 20 tweats, I open my eyez.

Make it quick, Mom!

What youz say? I kiss all da CP babies and dere Mommies and Daddies I getz 50 tweats? I'm on dis!

Muahzzzzzz!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Momz, watz ya doinz to me!? Makin mez look all cwazy for cp pics. Ebrybody adweady nos Iz cutz!!
Ms. Lisa, we are going to hide da cwose, and da camewa! I would much radder eat, sweep, and chase da alien doggies outside dan takez dese siwwy pics! :lol:

Thank you, Lisa! :daisy:

He is just a precious little peanut!
Thank you, Karen! :daisy: He melts my heart. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm coats have 2 pockets right.... Jade in one, Chance in the other....! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
:lol: I'm sure both of them would love to vacation with you and your gorgeous Honey! :daisy: They might enjoy it so much they wouldn't wanna come home. :lol: xxxxx I gotta make sure to check those pockets! ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh sweet little Muffin Man, you must come visit us in Canada, I have lots of treats, cuddles and even a girlfriend ready for you! :love5:

Reactions: TLI

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh sweet little Muffin Man, you must come visit us in Canada, I have lots of treats, cuddles and even a girlfriend ready for you! :love5:
Now dat sounds berry berry tempting! Iz on my way!! I wikez gurls!! Dey pwetty!!! :D Tweats and cuddles good too! :love5: xxx

He is the sweetest thing ever!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you so much, Nichole! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awww! He is such a love!

Sweet boy, you deserve a very special treat!!
Thank you, Cindy! :daisy: He sends much love. :love5:

His face in the last picture is serious business! Chance, gimme that kiss you adorable little monkey!
Thank you, Caitlin! :daisy: When you talk treats, he's definitely listening. :lol: You could score 10 kisses with one treat. :love5: He's such a sweet, sweet little boy.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts