Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took one of my twin 5 year old to the ped. 2 weeks ago for an ear infection from allergies. They gave her antiobiotics to take for 10 days. Finished her last dose last night. Last night she's trying to pee and crying, saying it hurts to pee. GREAT!! I thought I'd have a nice relaxing day baking some things for Thanksgiving tomorrow, but now I have to take Keiri to ped for MORE antiobiotics for a UTI!! UGH

Anyway, everyone have a great

THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Took one of my twin 5 year old to the ped. 2 weeks ago for an ear infection from allergies. They gave her antiobiotics to take for 10 days. Finished her last dose last night. Last night she's trying to pee and crying, saying it hurts to pee. GREAT!! I thought I'd have a nice relaxing day baking some things for Thanksgiving tomorrow, but now I have to take Keiri to ped for MORE antiobiotics for a UTI!! UGH

Anyway, everyone have a great

THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
aww bless ya. i supose it is one of the things that you have to do, what was you going to bake today?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Dang, when it rains it pours around here.

Hope she gets better hun, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your girls as well :]

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well crud Lisa! I hope she's feeling back to normal very soon. At least it was today and NOT tomorrow when everything is closed!! Oh the joys of being a mom. :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Turned out to be nothing. Dr thought maybe the start of a yeast infection from antibiotics, but urine was clear.
I was going to bake an ice-box cake, which is cinnamon graham crackers with cooked choc. pudding and cool whip in a layered fashion. My brother said he was going to make it, so great--I got out of that. My girls want to make Turkey butter cookies tho. I don't have a Turkey cookie cutter but can use their little hands as Turkies and carve around them.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
oh there is nothing worse then sick kids, I just had my son at the ER with Asthma, I hope she gets better soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts