Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I should start by saying as of today I will probably never buy another Puppia harness again. I stumbled across a "knockoff" brand of Puppia called "iPuppyone" and I LOVE their stuff. It is all EXTREMELY similar to Puppia but based off of this first harness I got, I think it is actually better quality.

I got an XS for Oakley, 3.5 lbs. She has a 12" chest, the chest just fits, it doesn't go any smaller than the 12" unless you were to refinish that part (which I'd done in the past w/ puppia harnesses).

How cute is that?

Same construction as the original Puppia. They also have mesh, just like Puppia does for $14.50/free shipping : http://www.pupincloset.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=58 many more colour choices, too!

See how cutes I is?

Cheesin' big time.

Oooo I likey.

The side part in the back goes up a bit further than Puppias, which I really like.

So cute!

I highly recommend these if you don't want to shell out over $20 for a Puppia plus shipping, you give these a try :)

The airflex one has an adjustable neck without being bulky like the RiteFit Puppias are, a huge plus IMO. Leashes are around $7 or matching set of leash/harness is $20 right now, which is great. I love that they don't charge shipping. Ever.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww I love it! The quality looks great too. Oakley looks so darling in it. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh man, I just checked the site and saw quite a few that I like. lol.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh man, I just checked the site and saw quite a few that I like. lol.
I adore that I can get a harness AND a matching leash for around $20. And TBH the quality feels and seems better than the Puppias. So I'm in love. Can't wait to get paid he he heee.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahhh!! I love it & it looks SO good on Oakley! You know, I saw these a year or so back. I had read that puppia was turning into ipuppyone. :roll: (rumor that I found out shortly wasn't true) Anyway, after hearing the rumor wasn't true...I'd sort of forgotten about the ipuppyones. Thanks for reminding me...I'm definitely going to have to look into them next time we get new harnesses!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I love the model!!! *kisses* to Oakley :love2: I'll have to check out and see what they have, maybe get one for each of my Bs

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww she looks so cute!
Mine dont like the over the head kind though, so i always get the vest type, plus it's the US. lol
Looks good quality though and a lovely design.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The harness is super sweet :). But isn't Ipuppyone from Puppia as well? Thought both belong to the same company. And they look quite same too.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, that is super cute!!! Fits her very nicely! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, great find!! It looks like it fits her perfectly!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts