Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for fun...

If we could do Chi exchanges (kind of like exchange students) whose Chi would you want? Why?

It would be a toss up for me between Roo and Bryco - I'd have a very hard time choosing between the two! Those tiny little ones just make me smile, everytime I see their baby faces. And, I have a very strong feeling that there is alot of big dog personality packed inside those little bodies.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
haha good question... I love Zoey and Roo <3 but i dont think i could exchange mine for a min I do like the idea tho

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh, there are so many, but probably
Asia, Bryco (although he pees too much haha), Quigley (he looks so much like Maya), Drayco (Maya's littermate) or little tiny Zoey.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh my... This is one exchange I don't think I could partake in!!! I would miss my Chippy too much!!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Just for fun...

If we could do Chi exchanges (kind of like exchange students) whose Chi would you want? Why?

It would be a toss up for me between Roo and Bryco - I'd have a very hard time choosing between the two! Those tiny little ones just make me smile, everytime I see their baby faces. And, I have a very strong feeling that there is alot of big dog personality packed inside those little bodies.
Awww too sweet of you! LMAO ... um, he'll come with a giant pack of belly bands, then ;)

Oh, there are so many, but probably
Asia, Bryco (although he pees too much haha), Quigley (he looks so much like Maya), Drayco (Maya's littermate) or little tiny Zoey.
Haha poor Bryco and his peeing...the other day he hopped over into my lap in the car and peed on ME. ARGH. I need to do new pics of him soon, he really is starting to look like a lil man ;)

Hmmm if I entered this exchange...I would steal Perry and Peach!

But that is hard to pick...lol cuz I think of like 8 others I like a lot too...

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I couldnt part with any of mine for a minute...but just saying I wouldnt mind snatching Mojie, Asia and Dexter...hehehe :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Mobie, Dottie and Asia! I probably wouldnt give them back though :) I couldnt part with my guys but I would just take yours, LOL!

ETA...there are so many adorable Chi's on here, in fact all are beautiful but these three stood out as my first initial thoughts :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Just for fun...

haha good question... I love Zoey and Roo <3 but i dont think i could exchange mine for a min I do like the idea tho
Aww that's so sweet of you both to mention my Roo. She is my little sweetheart. :)

I could not part with either of mine, but there's quite a few little ones on here I'd like to add to my pack. hee hee. :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I just love Laurel :] her coloring is lovely to me and she's always got food on the brain, precious.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Definitely hide Asia! Now I am seeing all your siggys and my list keeps growing, haha. They are all so cute.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Leila, Brody, Oakley, Ember, Jaylin <3

I'm greedy and can't pick one so I will just have all 5 :)

Though to be honest i'd have any! They are all so damn cute on here x

1 - 20 of 72 Posts