Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
LOL If I had the money to buy Lina anything she wanted there would be no stopping me at just a few things. I'd be going to every single store that sells stuff for small dogs and buying one of everything! I loooove buying her new stuff :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
i'd buy a Louis Vuitton carrier... $1,400 is a little much for a carrier but it is Louis Vuitton... i'd also buy out the entire trixie and peanut website :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ilovekeiki said:
i'd buy a Louis Vuitton carrier... $1,400 is a little much for a carrier but it is Louis Vuitton... i'd also buy out the entire trixie and peanut website :D
You'd have to fight me and Cooper for the Trixie and Peanut site. Maybe we could go halfsies on it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Cooper said:
ilovekeiki said:
You'd have to fight me and Cooper for the Trixie and Peanut site. Maybe we could go halfsies on it.

ok how bout you get all the boy stuff and i get all the girl stuff? :wink:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
If I could buy anything for Gadget I would bbuy him his own Vet. That way he would never have to do any waiting for anytime he was not feeling well or hurt(not that I want him to be sick or hurt) and he would have his shot brought to him so he wouldn't have to go to the vets office...

and yeah i would then buy him his very own chicken jerky making company so that he would never run out... For he loves them too much... that and his yogurt drops...

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I LOVE the stuff you posted...I would definately go for those things too, especially the harness and the little winged coats!
I guess if I could buy Poppy anything (and we are talking real fantasy here) I would buy her a new leg....poor baby! :(

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
this forum isn't big enough for all the things i see every day and want for my chi's but there not alot of boy stuff but for boy stuff i do like von duch. there stuff i s cute

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
there are so many things i would buy my babies jacob and tyke would be kitted out in all blue stuff and ruby and patch and rio would all have pink outfits i love on petlondon the proper double beds and the wardrobes id love to have my own room for them with all the little wardrobes clothes beds etc am i going ott lol

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
If I could buy anything for Gadget I would bbuy him his own Vet. That way he would never have to do any waiting for anytime he was not feeling well or hurt(not that I want him to be sick or hurt) and he would have his shot brought to him so he wouldn't have to go to the vets office...
Great answer! :lol:

But I'm with Rachael, I'd buy a huge fenced yard with house attached! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ilovekeiki said:
Cooper said:
ilovekeiki said:

ok how bout you get all the boy stuff and i get all the girl stuff? :wink:
Deal!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
id buy deano a friend with a big garden and house attatched, and in that house a fluffy bed with lots of toy mice in!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
The only thing I'd buy Cooper (with the exception of the aforementioned deal with Bella's mom) would be another Chihuahua for him to play with when I'm not home and he's not with me. Other than that, I think I already DO buy everything he and I want for him.

Unless you could buy good health and a long, long, long life full of happiness and contentment. I'd buy that as insurance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts