Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
to have my own little farm with all my chis and marry my ex how sad am i ha oh and have a dodge ram ok i know thats loads of wishes i just being greedy oh and be a top chi show handler / breeder would be great oh and if the ex dont work there is always brian from backstreet boys lol

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
OK, I know this sounds so stupid. But if I had one wish it would be to date Nick Carter. Yeah, stupid stupid. But, I can't help myself. That dude has been my love interest since I was like 13. I doubt he'll ever stop being my love interest...even if he is a little chunky monkey *Sigh* he's still a hottie!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
My wish would bbe to have a happy and fearless world, no more killing, no more terriorism, no more wars, no more bad people in countries doing bad things to there people, no more homeless, starving children, and no more abuse of any kind to any person or animal.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
how can it be just one wish? they are all linked together, so I'd have to wish for the root of all evil..........MONEY that way I can make my most simplest of dreams come true to own a house with noone around me!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that's a tough one. since i have a few things i'd wish for i couldn't pick just one. but if there was a wish clause i could get around and it read i could have any wish and whatever i wished for after saying i wish for would be included as one wish then it'd be this:

i wish for enough money to never struggle financially again, no abuse on any living thing and for my family to stay healthy.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
sullysmum said:
I would wish my mum was still alive :cry:
Aww - that is so sweet. I think that would have to be my wish also. I lost my Mom five years ago last March, and I miss her just as much now as I did five years ago. My mom was my best friend - she was always there for me no matter what, and I don't remember EVER hearing my mom raise her voice to anyone. She was very, very special.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I was all set to wish for a gazillion dollars so I could finally live my life the way I want (with tons of rescue chi's) but I could not in good conscience waste my one wish on me.

It would have to be having my niece, Emily Rachael, back. She committed suicide about 8 years ago at the age of 25. She had a degree from Vassar, a family and boyfriend who adored her and seemingly her whole life ahead of her. We think it was related to her depression so her mind was not thinking clearly. What a sweet, lovely girl she was. :cry:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
My wish would be to open up my own SPCA/Vet office/Dog & Cat Accessory Store. One section would be for all the homeless animals. It would have one section for dogs, one section for cats, and another section for any other animal that might come in. There would be fresh food and water 24/7, lots of outdoors time, comfy beds for all the animals, and lots and lots of toys.

The Vet's office would be staffed with only the most qualified veterinarians and vet tech's. Anyone who came into the vet's office would get a free toy for their pet, and I wouldn't charge for anything. (I'd be a very wealthy person)

The Dog and cat accessory store would have only the best and most healthy foods and treats. There'd be the cutest little dog clothes, and the best cat condo's.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I would wish for a proper friend someone to confide in, also i wish my sister was home from uni i really miss her

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
It would have to be the same wish that I wish when we throw money in those water thingys and on birthdays, I wish that my family and I live long and healthy lives. I want to see everything my daughter does in her life, complete school, get married, be successful, be happy. :)

Since I had cancer before there is always that fear in the back of my head that it might return to cut my life short. :roll:

·
Registered
936 Posts
KB mamma said:
how can it be just one wish? they are all linked together, so I'd have to wish for the root of all evil..........MONEY that way I can make my most simplest of dreams come true to own a house with noone around me!!!!!!

That's my wish too. With money then I can have my wish of a huge house filled with all my Chi's, and nice cars, and pretty clothes, and all the designer handbags I could want, and shoes!!! But maybe that's why it's called a wish :wink: :lol: .

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i wish i lived in a big farm ..with all kinds of animals ....breeding chihuahua's and keep them all :D o yeah and a helper to clean it all :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
795 Posts
I wish I had Lex with me now! ..hehe! My wish is to never have to worry about money......uuuuuggghhhhh i hate it but i love it...lol.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
chimom said:
sullysmum said:
I would wish my mum was still alive :cry:
Aww - that is so sweet. I think that would have to be my wish also. I lost my Mom five years ago last March, and I miss her just as much now as I did five years ago. My mom was my best friend - she was always there for me no matter what, and I don't remember EVER hearing my mom raise her voice to anyone. She was very, very special.
.................................... I lost my mum 5 years ago in August so similar time to you :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts