Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Cooper said:
SunnyFLMum said:
LMAO....I just had a mental picture of Coop's mom popping the balloon and running, waving arms in the air, screaming... :lol:

LOL.... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, I felt kind of stupid. I also had to get OmaKitty a babysitter for the day ... so not only was I out the cost of a bag of red balloons, I had to get my friend to come over and take her to his house while I sat around, popping balloons at a 5-month old chihuahua.

But hey, it worked. LOL
Hey - if it works, don't knock it!! :lol: I must admit though - it does sound wierd and if someone saw you and didn't know what you were doing, they would probably call someone with the butterfly nets and straight jackets. :roll:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Re: accidents

BonnieChi said:
My chi Bonnie is in the process of litter training, and she does this thing where she'll pee in her box when i put her there, but then she'll run out and poop somewhere else about 5 minutes later. I've tried leaving her in there for awhile after she pees, but she won't for a long long time and then she'll just try to poop somewhere else when i let her out. I don't know...maybe she doesn't want me to see her poop. I think I'm gonna try that balloon thing though.
I've read that some dogs don't like to poop and pee in the same place. I have no idea if this is true, as it doesn't seem to bother Jazzy in the least. I just remember reading this on another thread a few weeks back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.