Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
well i tried the balloon thing today and boy did it work! i placed them in the rooms where peanut usually goes potty in the house and he wont even go near the dining ..living or family room anymore..he so scared that he got jelly scared....the balloon thing is a great technique..he wont even go in the other rooms if nobody goes with him

·
Registered
403 Posts
aww maybe she's too young? and got too scared of the balloons..see peanut was potty trained on a "normal" bases :lol: but then started gettin bad once he turned one so i just did the balloons to retrain him..so maybe thats why..maybe try other solutions first and then if you start having problems with her then try the balloons again

·
Registered
403 Posts
oo and i dont know if your home all day or if anyone is but if there is this is what i did with jelly..she's still young so she's gonna have accidents but with jelly i kept her in her crate most of the time and would take her out every hour so that she had the concept of ok i'm going to be going out soon so i'm not gonna pee or poo in my cage..after time elapses make the hours a lil longer. if she's gonna play..supervise her so no accidents occur..also i seemed to notice that after jelly went into her first heat there were nomore accidents in our house.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.