Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really CANNOT take it anymore. Guinness is officially unable to be housebroken. I have tried all the tricks of the trade and no matter what, I am still finding poops in the dining room and my brothers room, etc. Not only that but now the areas have that animal smell and I CANT STAND THAT!

He is destroying the house by being a stinking boy. I have absolutely NO idea what to do with him. He is almost a year old and tiny pups have better toilet habits then he does.

The stink has settles into beneath the carpets so now we have to pull them up and replace the carpets.. probably with tile but who on earth can afford THAT right now? As much as I simply love and adore my boy - I have had it with his house habits.

Any clues as to what I can do???!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, I will try that as soon as I can get some balloons. There are spots he frequents.. a particular spot in the dining room, near my brother's closet.. on the floor of the bathroom rug. I have used every "enzyme" cleaner known to man - but it just doesn't clean well enough to get him to stop using those places. I think no matter what, the carpet has to come up. It's just a matter of when I can afford to do that.

I am also thinking of getting a doggy diaper for him. Maybe after he poops and pees on himself a few times, he'll realize it's much more rewarding when he goes outside and doesn't poop or pee on himself AND he gets a cookie. (Who knows..)

Odd thing is, I NEVER see him pee or poop ANYWHERE. I dont know WHEN he does it - but I always seem to find it.

Thanks for the advice with the balloons - will try it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.