Chihuahua People Forum banner

If you think Cooper is the man ...

1K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Cooper 
#1 ·
Then check out this 2 year old for size! (no pun intended!) Charley is a natural!

And he also got his start at a young age ...

See less See more
#12 ·
Cooper said:
Charley,

Compadre, you're giving me some competition! But that's okay - I've heard some chicks like the boys with long hair and others like the straight-laced type. We should go out and pick up chicks sometime!

Cooper
Cooper,

With your smooth chocolate coat and my long light blue one, we'd get the b*tches for sure! We've just got to figure out how to divy up these sexy gals on chi-peeps! ;)

Char

#19 ·
Chaz,

It's me, Cooper again. Let's go out for that drink but I think we should take Willie and Fizzy Dave with us. Every guy needs a few good wing men with him when he's out on the town, crusin' for babes. I've already snuck Mom's plastic card thing that she always gives people when she gets me beer - I don't know what it's for but I'll take it with us, just in case.

Have you been checking out all the fine honeys on the board? They're all posing in provocative positions, making my heart go pitter-pat!! That's all that will go pitter-pat since Mom took the huevos, if you know what I mean.

Coop

#21 ·
Roie said:
tik0z said:
i thought the second pic was snoopy...they look so much alike!
I was thinking the same thing!! They have the same face and coloring!! I didn;t notice it in recent pics!!!
Geesh! I didn't even see the first post from Roie about thinking the second pic was Snoopy. :roll: I'm a dork! ;)

Yes, they do look a lot alike! I wish I could have gotten Snoop 4 weeks earlier, when he was 6 weeks old, so that I could really do comparisons!

And Cooper, Charley said he will NOT respond to your last post until you get his name right! (Insert Yahoo's "not talking" emoticon here!)

;) :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.