Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just for fun! If your dog was human, what would they look like and what personality would they have? And to make it more fun, what celebrity would that be most like? GO!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
My Timmy would be the country singer, Tim McGraw, because Timmy's squinty-eyed look and big ears remind me of Tim McGraws' squinty-eyed look and big cowboy hats. Plus we have Faith.;) (as in Tim McGraw's wife, Faith Hill)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hilarious! That's perfect.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't do mine.

Hercules (though not a chi) would be a football player. Kind of like a dumb jock (Ok, I know just because ur into sports doesn't mean ur dumb. This is just what sterotype comes to mind)! All muscles. Loves activity like running. Sweet as can be. Not very bright though....

Gunner. Hard to say since he's still so young and the personality is still coming out. His gray hair makes me think established gentleman. Maybe Richard Gere, George Clooney?

Coco has passed away but I always thought she'd make a attractive sweet human. She never met a stranger and loved everyone. Maybe sorta like a Sandra Bullock.

Timmy has also passed away but he would make be a funny looking human! He was such an ugly fella but cute to us. He would have been tall, super skinny, bug eyes, buck teeth. Kind of like the nerdy guy. But not smart cuz he didn't have a lick of sense. But we loved him!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
For some reason I've always imagined Axle's inner monologue to be in the voice of Stewie from family guy. Maybe because he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth and then he goes and does something naughty like stealing socks the second before you put them on your foot or hiding his own bully stick and then stealing Chloe's - he's like a criminal mastermind with the face of an angel.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
A little while back someone on this forum suggested that Chanel resembles Marilyn Monroe.
I think so too! Chanel is not a "perfect" Chihuahua, she's larger than standard, ears are a little floppy,
Marilyn was also not standard so to speak. They both look imperfectly perfect. And both can seduce
anyone with their ways, lol, both always get what they want. She's hot stuff and she knows it, and the
positive energy that shines through her makes people want to be around her all the time.
Chanel just has a way about her that makes you want to spoil her rotten. :daisy:

ps: this is a fun thread! Good idea! ;)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Kahlua would definitely be... classy... smart... and obviously attractive. ;) I'm thinking, like Emily Deschanel's character on Bones. ^_^ Yeah I could see that.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LS, I can def see the M.Monroe in that pic!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Okay I got it!

Leila would be the late Elizabeth Taylor! Reason being is she has black hair and is very beautiful(to me) as was Liz. Liz got a little chubby over the years so that leads me to believe she had a healthy appetite as does miss leila who thinks of food 24/7! Plus One of the reasons I got her was 1. I wanted a chi 2. My mom always wanted a chi and she helped coax me into getting leila and even paid partially on her. ;) But my mom adored Elizabeth Taylor. She was her Favorite! Mom even died the day after liz died.
For Finn : the first thought that came into my mind was Austin Kutcher. Because he has scruffy longer brown hair, big brown eyes and is just so cute in general. And Finn is such a lover and I think Austin is too! ;)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Tabitha as a human...
Definitely Dame Judi Dench. Accomplished, Sophisticated, Regal, Charming.
Everyone loves her :queen:

Jerry as a human... just a boy next door. Good natured, sweet, loyal, and fun.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Cheryl, I'm very sorry about your loss. I'm not good at saying the right
thing when it comes to this, but I can relate, I lost my father. Hugs.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
My 3 showing up for a party:

Hope: "Hi, everyone, I am here for the party! The party is for me, right??" "RIGHT?" "MWAH-kisses for everyone"! "Hey, is everyone still looking at me?" Winks and giggles.

Ruby: "Don't mind me, I'll just quietly go sit over here on this chair in the next room and not be a bother". "I do not really like these kinds of things, I'd rather be home with a book". "I hope this is over soon".

Eden: "WOO-HOO!! A party!" "Now who is it for, again? Oh, who cares anyway, I do not even need to know them." "hahaha". "Look a butterfly"! "ooh...something shiny!"

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is so funny, my roommate and I always talk about what the girls would be like as humans, and we've even come up with celebrities we think they'd look like....

Lily = Julia Roberts
Tall and slim, golden blonde wavy ( wire lol) hair, big brown eyes and a big white smile. Lily is sweet, charming and quiet but is very lovable.

Olive = Liza Minnelli
Short with short silky shinny dark hair and huge ears (Liza's eyelashes). Olive is funny and a charecter. She loves to wiggle her butt and shake her tail, or as I call it, dancing!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
With Faith, I think she would be Cleopatra! Even though she is the smallest chi in our home, she IS the alpha-dog! She bosses Calleigh and Timmy around like she is the Queen! Faith kinda looks Cleopatra-like with her dark coloring and her personality is like "Do as I say and want, or else!!!!"
Here's a pic of her in action...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Calleigh, I believe, would be Sandra Bullock. She is kinda shy but wants to be friends with everyone and usually has a kind, loving, perky, bubbly personality like Sandra Bullock has.
Here she is still being a loving sister to Faith (who acts like Cleopatra!)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Aww...Faith has the cutest little SMILE going on in that picture!!!

Love this thread btw

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love this. So fun. And I like to see that I'm not the only person who's ever wondered what kind of human their dog would be BEFORE this thread. LOL!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My 3 showing up for a party:

Hope: "Hi, everyone, I am here for the party! The party is for me, right??" "RIGHT?" "MWAH-kisses for everyone"! "Hey, is everyone still looking at me?" Winks and giggles.

Ruby: "Don't mind me, I'll just quietly go sit over here on this chair in the next room and not be a bother". "I do not really like these kinds of things, I'd rather be home with a book". "I hope this is over soon".

Eden: "WOO-HOO!! A party!" "Now who is it for, again? Oh, who cares anyway, I do not even need to know them." "hahaha". "Look a butterfly"! "ooh...something shiny!"

Literally LOLed. I so have to do this one.

Gunner: (Before the party) "A party? Do I have to go? Will people be there? Do I have to interact with them?"
(At the party) Sulking in the corner. A person approaches. "Oh no. Someone is coming. Don't make eye contact and maybe they won't see me."
(After party)"Well that wasn't so bad..."

Hercules: Busts in the front door "A party!!! Woo hooo!!! Dude, high five! Rockin! Where's the food?" Then crashes on the couch for a nap.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts