Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You,
We are looking for a purple one in a style similar to Puppia.
Or maybe Puppia will come out with one in purple.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone, :)
I will check Gooby for a purple harness.
If anyone happens to come across a purple one in the style we want please PM me. It will need to be X-small.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I've just gone thru all the babies pictures and they are wonderful. Someone commented about how photogenic Ike is and indeed I must agree! He is a wonderful little dog. His coat is sooooo glossy! What do you feed him? And Lilly is just adorable! I love her marking... and the purple harness! Has Ike been O.K. with Lilly ever since you brought her home? We're getting another one and Bu has been the center of attn. for a year, and I have to admit I'm concerned that there may be a little sibling rivalry when Ernest T. comes home.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chis rule said:
I've just gone thru all the babies pictures and they are wonderful. Someone commented about how photogenic Ike is and indeed I must agree! He is a wonderful little dog. His coat is sooooo glossy! What do you feed him? And Lilly is just adorable! I love her marking... and the purple harness! Has Ike been O.K. with Lilly ever since you brought her home? We're getting another one and Bu has been the center of attn. for a year, and I have to admit I'm concerned that there may be a little sibling rivalry when Ernest T. comes home.
Thank You,
Ike has been eating the Authority Harvest Baked Adult Chicken for a little over a month now. Before that he wae eating Natural Balance. Lilly eats the Harvest Baked Puppy. The pieces are a little bigger but they both love it and have done well with it.
He has always had that glossy coat and it is also very soft except for right above his tail where it tends to be a little more coarse. We use Premium brand Tearless Puppy Shampoo on him.

Ike took to Lilly from day 1. He has always gotten along well with both animals and people so we were pretty sure he would accept another puppy in the house. I think it helps that we have a large extended family (including various pets) and we are always visiting back and forth. Plus we take Ike everywhere we can and I am sure that helped with his socialization.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
MSBOOTS said:
Thank You,
Ike has been eating the Authority Harvest Baked Adult Chicken for a little over a month now. Before that he wae eating Natural Balance. Lilly eats the Harvest Baked Puppy. The pieces are a little bigger but they both love it and have done well with it.
He has always had that glossy coat and it is also very soft except for right above his tail where it tends to be a little more coarse. We use Premium brand Tearless Puppy Shampoo on him.

Ike took to Lilly from day 1. He has always gotten along well with both animals and people so we were pretty sure he would accept another puppy in the house. I think it helps that we have a large extended family (including various pets) and we are always visiting back and forth. Plus we take Ike everywhere we can and I am sure that helped with his socialization.
I just started Bu on Wellness fish and sweet potato formula, supposed to be specifically for fur and skin problems. He seems to have allergies, so I'm hoping his coat glosses up some.

Bu doesn't necessarily like all people, most tho, but like you and Ike we have a large extended family of pets with whom he plays and loves. His favorite is "cousin" Bailey, my brothers Golden Retriever. LOL So your input is certainly hopeful for me! Thanks a bunch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts