Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to bake tonight anyway despite my OH request not to and this was the result:

Creme de'Menthe Cupcakes :] I couldn't be bothered to take pictures for every step so you get the beginning and the end, I apologize.

Ingredients:
1 Cake Mix - Prepare as indicated on package - excluding 1/3c. water, substitute with 1/3c. liqueur.
1 8oz. tub whipped topping.
1/3C. + 2 Tablespoons Creme de'Menthe liqueur.
Hot Fudge Topping

I topped them with the hot fudge instead of what the original recipe called for which was slightly more demanding of the fudge consistency since it is much thicker than chocolate syrup to be inserted in the cupcake, perhaps easier if made in cake form or with syrup.

Mix in 2T. liqueur into cool whip, add food color if desired and pipe onto cooled cupcakes.

Refrigerate OR Freeze, yum.

Thanks for reading :]

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oooo I just felt my butt get bigger ;)

Seriously I keep thinking the yummies will end but there is always a new season that requires them ;0)

You did great!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those look awesome!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooo I just felt my butt get bigger ;)

Seriously I keep thinking the yummies will end but there is always a new season that requires them ;0)

You did great!
Always a reason for yummies!

Oh... I love mint and choc. I'll have to try that recipe yummy!!!
It's not an overpowering mint which is nice, similar to the andes cookies, but of course soft and cakelike......and addictive.

Those looks great!! Nom nom nom :D
Haha thank you ;)

Those look awesome!
Thank you! My piping work needs a little help, but I figure as only my second or third time they do look pretty good.

OMGoodness, those look absolutely divine!
Hah thank you Lin!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Can I have those? :D They look awesome! I love to bake!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I share! I would mail some...but my postman might eat them!

I love baking too but my OH is very stern about eating healthy and in moderation so I do a regular batch and leave us a few and take the rest to work on Fridays usually :]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts