Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,513 Posts
I did a search and found a dog park in Peoria...

Viacary Bottoms Dog Exercise Area
Hours: Sunrise to sunset • 682-6684

The Peoria Park District has recently designated Vicary Bottoms, (a section of property off Kickapoo Creek Road, north of Farmington Road) as a dog exercise area. It is highly recommended that this area be used only by well-trained dogs and their handlers as this area is not fenced. A complete list of rules is posted at the site, but here are some general guidelines:
• Dogs must be accompanied by an owner or handler at all times and owners may bring no more than two dogs per person per visit.
• Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and shall be held solely responsible for any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
• Owners shall carry a leash at all times, and dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the park.
• Owners must pick up and properly dispose of their dog’s feces. Bags and a trash can are available.
• Dogs must be currently vaccinated against rabies, legally licensed, and wearing county rabies vaccination identification tags at all times.
• For safety reasons, children must be ten (10) years of age to use the park, and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

There are no facilities at Vicary Bottoms, so owners may also wish to bring water for their dogs.

http://www.peoriaparks.org/facilities/vicary_bottoms.html

Maybe we could meet there?? :?:

· Registered
2,513 Posts
Oh no!

Sorry you guys ... I am supposed to meet you all in 20 minutes and NOW I CAN'T GO. All my plans fell apart...my mom was meant to go with me but family from 2.5 hours away "popped in" a couple hours ago so she has to entertain them...Karl can't go with me due to work...I can't get ahold of any friends...and Karl doesn't want me to go alone (worried).

:cry: :(

I know you guys are going to have a blast and I wish I were there to have fun with you all. I even bought one of those leashes where you can walk two dogs at once so that I could bring both of them. Now I will have to wait anxiously by my computer till the photos are posted!!

THIS SUCKS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.