Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,006 Posts
I am all for it, even if I have to travel a bit.
I live in Chicago (well the area around chicago)
Everyone from IL should post the city they live in/near and I can try to find a dog park mid-way for everyone. I know there are small-breed parks all over the place. How does this sound??

· Registered
3,006 Posts
I am up for the drive :D I am thinking weekends will be best for everyone...but we all need to decide about when we want to do this. I am up for anytime....I work every other weekend so for example I work this Saturday, have next saturday off and so forth.

· Registered
3,006 Posts
Okay I agree...lets plan for June.
These are the weekends I can do this...

June 4th (saturday)
June 5th (sunday)

June 12th (sunday)

June 26th (sunday)

I am out of town b/w the 12th and the 19th so with that and work only leaves me with one Saturday. Do any of these days work for you??? I really hope we can do this soon...i cannot wait to meet all of you!! :D :D

· Registered
3,006 Posts
Yay! :D :D So June th at 2pm. We should remind eachother a week before. I notice it says only 2 dogs per person...maybe I can get a friend of mine to join me so I can bring all three of my girls. I cannot wait!!!!

· Registered
3,006 Posts
I ALMOST volunteered to work this sunday :shock: :shock: soooo glad i rememberd that this was the sunday we are meeting. I am so excited. I am dragging a friend with so I can bring all three of my girls. I will also have camera in hand to share pics with everyone. Lets get a final tally....tell us if you can come or not...so far Molly and I are in :D

· Registered
3,006 Posts
Awww bring him anyway. If anything you can just hold him. I think it would be good for him to socialize with other chi's :D Anyway Tequila is very good and putting pups in their place :wink:
(This was something I was told at another chi meetup I went to...one lady had a chi that acted agressive and Tequila was the only one who could go up to him...its like she knows how to act around them. I think its because she is such a big chi that she isnt afraid of them...maybe they can sense she is confidant or something...sorry that just popped into my head when I read this...lol)

· Registered
3,006 Posts
*sigh* no one will come with me...thats okay i have been in the area before b/c my friends live in Toluca.
All three of my girls are coming :D If they say anything I can always have your mom or Molly hold Kylie :wink:
I am bringing a lot of water just in case...I know the place said they didnt have water and its going to be a hot one.
Yay just a couple more hours

· Registered
3,006 Posts
I will look for a park that is more of a halfway point between us...I know we have a lot of good ones where I live but I am sure there are some a little south of here.

My girls are still sleeping...lol...slept the whole ride back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.