Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
MoJie!!! He's soooooo cute!!!! He has the cutest little face! How much does he weigh now?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww, my little MoJie is growing up. He's such a cutie. I love his face, he just has the best expressions. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is so handsome!

aww..Thank You!!..:)..
MoJie!!! He's soooooo cute!!!! He has the cutest little face! How much does he weigh now?

Ann...I weighted him at the UPS store again and he's 3.1 lbs....I took my chis here to weight all the time...LOL...
Awww, my little MoJie is growing up. He's such a cutie. I love his face, he just has the best expressions. :)

Thank you Lisa.!!!...He's a big baby as you already know...

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Wow, sumbodie really likes to lick the soda cans lol. But he has sure grown alot, I adore his face, he has the cutest expersions! :D

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
His little face is just too cute for words! That's so awesome that you have those pics to show his size progression -- great idea!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Wow what a big boy he's getting to be, what a difference! I'm convinced it's the soda fueling his growth spurt. Such a stunning young boy. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, your sweet baby boy is really growing! He's as cute as can be!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mom, if you insist on continuing to take my picture next to this can, I will eat the can, I will, I mean it!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts