Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I am not only a newbie to this forum but a newbie to the chihuahua owners family. Actually I haven't even gotten my new chi baby yet. 2 more weeks!!! A VERY long 2 weeks I might add.
Let me tell you about myself. Married, daughter who just turned 5 (or 20 depending on the day :) ) 2 other dogs-both mutts; Kitchekinet (cherokee for "guide") and Dakota a.ka. Kody Man, 3 cats; Gilbert, Violet, and Shadow, my daughter's rabbit Red Rosie Posie Sparkely Heart a.k.a. Rosie Posie (can you tell my 5-yr-old named her :p
And soon my new Chi puppy. He's black and white long haired and oh so cute!! Struggling with names at the moment...hope one will come to me soon.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Brandy

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave: :wave:

so glad to have you here...when you get your baby be sure to post pics!!!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us!
Isn't the waiting the pits? LOL
But at least you've got time to read all the posts and be an expert by the time you get him. LOL

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi, Nice to meet you! I bet you are so excited! I had to wait awhile to get my shih tzu and the waiting felt like it was never going to end! It's well worth it once you have the puppy in your arms :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Hi there, I am so glad you found us! I am owned by Poppy, my 5 month old little baby girl...cant wait to see pics! :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts