Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the board. :wave: I am from Ontario Canada and am the proud mom of 2 chihuahuas, 1 am staff and 1 english Bull Terrier. My two chis are nearest and dearest to my heart. I also recently just added 3 new babies. My female had a litter of three about 3 days ago. All females and all gorgeous. They will be going to their new pre screened homes at 10 weeks of age. This is my first and only litter as mom is going in for her spay and dad is going for his neuter. This is a great forum and I look forward to sharing stories and pictures with everyone. Thanks and nice meeting you all. :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :D

sounds like you have your hands full, post pics of everyone especially those babies before they leave :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am working on those pictures 8) My camera is just not good with indoor shots so I am waiting for my friend to take pics with her camera. Any idea on newborns and diarrhea??

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome! I don't have any ideas on their diarrhea problem however I know there are many people on this site who would probably have an idea. I hope they are feeling better and I can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
5 Posts
two of a kind

Wow!!! When I read your post I had to make sure it wasn't mine. I have 2 Chihuahuas and two Am Staff too!I would send photos but they say my file is too large and I don't know how to change the sizes... to bad to cause I have lots of pics. Maybe someone reading this could help me I do know how to get around the computer ok and I know that it isn't that difficult I just don't know how, also how do they make those gorgeous signs with the messages??? Ohh well WELCOME.. ps I live near Chatham and Windsor dead smack in the middle

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :p

I'd check with your vet right away about the diahrrea. I would rather be safe than sorry, and Chi pups are so small that they will dehydrate quickly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.