Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there Chi-peoples! I just found this site - it is great! I have one chihuahua named Selena who is 4.5 months old....
I will try to attach a pic so you can see her.... They are so much fun, we've (my boyfriend and I) have only had her for 2 months and already I'm thinking of getting another. Plus then she'll always have a friend around!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi and welcome, Join the crowd in wanting another :D most of us do too!lol
My chi is Mikey he is almost 5 mths old. Can't wait to hear more about Selena. :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us!

I got my first chi back in April, she is almost 8 months now and got my second on Aug. 25th, she's almost 4 months.
I got the second one so the first would have a playmate and I don't regret it at all. They are such fun and so funny to watch!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello :wave:

Welcome I have two Chis Bonita, and Guapo. Bonita is 3 years old and Guapo is almost 9 weeks old boy what fun they do have togethor. If I could have more I would.

Im glad you are here its a great site :p

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! I only have 1 chi right now but as everyone here already knows I REALLY want a little girl chi too! :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi and welcome - I have a sticker on the back of my car that says

"chihuahuas are like potatoe chips - you can never just have one "

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hi and welcome! We just got our 2nd chihuahua a couple of months ago. I just love having 2! It's double the fun! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts