Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 2 more Hermies........Luna and Skyler
These are ruggies, not only am I into Hermies but now exotic breeds....This is all I can have for now unless I get more tanks :wink: Isnt their eyes adorable?

Luna

Skyler

·
Registered
837 Posts
hehe they are cool! My niece got 2 Hermit crabs the day after u posted on here about your other ones. She called them Henry and Heidi

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xx-nathalie-xx said:
wow they look big :shock: we had some blue-legged hermits but they were small ........yours look very cool

kisses nat
They are big, I did not mean to get ones so big, wanted them like the others but when I was in the store they were considered medium :shock: I am slightly afraid of the biggest one Luna pinching me....so far they are getting used to being handled ok :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sullysmum said:
Will the bigger ones eat the little ones? :?
There is a chance of the bigger ones bullying but I asked my Hermie forum what to do before I put them together and they said it should be ok, I would have to worry about the bullying anyway that is just always a possibility.
My lil girl goldie was all in Skylers face and she did not back down, it was funny. I was worried for a minute then he went and buried himself. I am not sure what he is doing....if he's molting then OH BOY!!!!
They are really interesting to watch and stuff...........I have been surprised and they arent that "simple" to take care of either :?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
with the camera its hard to tell.........mine are from Quarter-ish size to golf ball-ish..

what size is that handsome fella?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Here is Bosco checking out one of my hermit crabs! We have 3! 8)

Victoria, yours are so cool looking! I love how clear the photos are too!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Those are all so cool! :D

Sara I LOVE when they have one claw bigger than the other. Those are the males right?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kari said:
when they have one claw bigger than the other. Those are the males right?
I believe so, wish it were that easy in the Hermit world :roll:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
lil animals like that make me quiver a little! i love allll animals but im not very good with lil creepy crawlies!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Wow, those are some neat looking crabs Victoria. I never knew there were different breeds. Do you house all four together, or just in pairs?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Victoria! Guess what!?
My nieghbor went to Gulfshore, Alabama over the weekend and can you guess what she brought back for my boys? A hermit crab!
The kids just saw him today b/c they were at a sleepover.

Yours are cool looking.!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jessica said:
Wow, those are some neat looking crabs Victoria. I never knew there were different breeds. Do you house all four together, or just in pairs?
I have 5 and yes they are all together! One big happy family

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kelly said:
Victoria! Guess what!?
My nieghbor went to Gulfshore, Alabama over the weekend and can you guess what she brought back for my boys? A hermit crab!
The kids just saw him today b/c they were at a sleepover.

Yours are cool looking.!
Then you have to join this forum, its more involved than you think and I dont have ANY friends there :(
http://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/phpBB/index.php :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts