Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came upstairs after doing laundry. This is what I see. Brody in the sun. With his new ball necklace on (thanks T) .... in a typical pose. I started thinking - "maybe he needs an intervention!?" The boy constantly is playing with a ball or has one in his mouth. He takes them to bed. A ball sits beside his food dish while he eats. He will even bark with one in his mouth. This is getting serious.

What do you guys think?! Does he look like he's crying out for help? Is there such thing as Balls Anonymous??

Do you agree with me .... that's the face of a SERIOUS ADDICT. ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha brody looks so cute with a ball in his mouth. i have sucha hard time getting dexter to keep a ball in his mouth as he loves to chase them rather than get a grip of it only to travel with lol! yes brody is defo a balls anonymous member haha

·
Registered
709 Posts
Aww noo Brody has an addiction!! Guess he has the signs lol, anyway He must get it from his mummy hehe (not the ball thing )The addiction thing ...Chi people

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tracy, I've been meaning to talk to you about this. LOL. I think it's the funniest thing in the world to see him with these balls in his mouth. I can't get mine to get addicted. All they want to do is chase them but he is far more entertaining having it in his mouth. Love that boy!!! Balls Anonymous is hilarious!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Brody is the cutest little man with that handsome necklace...the ball addiction does however concern me. Soon there might not be enough balls left to satisfy him. Then what will Brody do? I don't think an intervention is necessary but perhaps he needs a gift card or day trip to a factory where they make nothing but balls so he can get himself an endless supply? :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts