Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am sorry it has been so long since I have been on. I am sure yall know that Tiff and I moved into our new apartment. Well I have been sort of stressing on unpacking and getting everything together and I haven't been online in a while. Then when I finally had time to get on the computer my computer wasn't working. :( Well my b/f fixed it last night so I am officially back in business. I missed all of you and all of your chis so much. I hope I didn't miss anything big. Well now it is time for me to start catching back up. :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We get Lex and Minka in 4 weeks on July 12th. We are soo excited!! We are already buying stuff for them

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Moving is a pain in the butt! Have you settled in and got everything unpacked now?

You missed out on quite a bit - for instance Chiwi's hoochy poochy party :lol: Heard that was a riot - :lol: :lol: Jasmine has been grounded for the next month - she sneaked out to Chiwi's party - don't know what I'm going to do with that girl! :lol:

Welcome back!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chimom said:
Moving is a pain in the butt! Have you settled in and got everything unpacked now?

You missed out on quite a bit - for instance Chiwi's hoochy poochy party :lol: Heard that was a riot - :lol: :lol: Jasmine has been grounded for the next month - she sneaked out to Chiwi's party - don't know what I'm going to do with that girl! :lol:

Welcome back!
oh please minka moo was there too, so was lex!it's like those 18 to party 21 to drink clubs hehehe.... all ages go to chiwi's parties!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I missed being on here. I have unpacked pretty much everything. I still have one or two boxes to unpack but I am not in a hurry to unpack them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts